Im that YouTuber•

Y/N POV
"Hi guys it's Y/N here, and today on my channel I'm going to the beach and telling people that I have 24 hours left to live. So that's go!"

[at the beach]

"So here I am at the beach and let's go and see these people's reactions when I say I'm dying in 24 hours".

[First person]

"Um excuse me" "yes" "I only have 24 hours left to live and I don't know what I should do" I said fake crying. "OH MY GOD I'm so sorry" said the lady, "I don't know what you should do ether. I'm sorry sweetie" "it's ok, I think I'll just go swimming or something" I said still crying".

[couple people later]

I walk up to this guy, he was really tall. He had brown hair and brown eyes. He was so cute!! "Hi" I said "hey, why are you crying?" He asked "we'll see I only have 24 hours left to live" I said crying really hard. "You can hung out with me if you want?" He said "sure why not". "I'm Shawn by the way" "Hi Shawn it's nice to meet you, I'm Y/N".

[2 hours later]

"Shawn I have to tell you something?" I said sounding nervous. "Yeah" "you.....um...got..PRANKED!!" I yelled. "What do you mean?" He said confused, "I'm not going to die, it was a prank for my YouTube channel" I said laughing. "Wow you got me good" "but I did have a good time today" I said. "Really?" "Yeah. Here's my number if you wanna call me sometime" I said as I walked away.

[Couple days later]

I was about to take my dog for a walk when my phone started ringing. "Hello" "Hi is this Y/N?" The person asked. "Yes, who may I be taking to?" "Y/N it's Shawn from the beach the other day" Shawn said. "Omg Shawn, hi. How are you doing?" "I'm good thanks for asking. What about you?" "I'm good" I said. "Hey Shawn I was going to take my dog for a walk do you wanna come with me?" I asked. "Sure we're do you live?" "I live Y/A" {your/address}. "Ok see you soon" "ok bye" I said.
[5 minutes later]
I meet Shawn outside of my house. "Ready to go?" I asked "yes" "ok let's go". Me and Shawn talk for hours and hours, and I was having the best time ever. "Oh look at the time 11:24 pm. Well I should go home" I said to Shawn. "11:24" Shawn yelled, "yeah" " well I should go home myself" he said. "Bye Shawn, call me anytime you want" I said, "bye Y/Y, talk soon" Shawn said.
Shawn's POV
"I can't believe I just met Y/N!" I said to myself. I've been watching her YouTube channel for so long, she's so funny. "Should I tell her that I'm a big fan?" I thought.
Y/N POV
{Next morning} I did my normal daily morning routine and then started to read. {couple of hours later} I got this notification that caught my attention, it was really nice and I thought I had seen the user name before. •GUYS I MET Y/N!!!! OMG SHES MY FAVOURITE YOUTUBER!!!!!•  I started looking at the profile and realized it was Shawn! "WAIT SHAWNS A FAN!!!" "OMG AND HES TOTALLY FAN-BOYING!!"
A couple of minutes later I texted Shawn saying.
Y/N: Heyyy😊
Shawn: Hi Y/N💖
Y/N: So your a fan of my YouTube channel;)?
Shawn: No, who told you that?
Y/N: well I got a notification today and it caught my attention. So I looked at the account and it was you🙃
Shawn: ok ok you got me. Yes I am a big fan of you. I didn't want to tell you because I was embarrassed😁
Y/N: There's nothing to be embarrassed about. I think it's cute that you like me💖
Shawn: really? Wow I guess I could have told you sooner.
Y/N: yes you should have😂 Ok I got to go, talk soon😘
Shawn: ok bye😘
________________________
PLEASE READ!
It only gets better from here lol.
Hi guys this is my first book. Sorry it sucks so much.. Hope you like the book💖