He teases you

Request by jocelynboucher17
There is some swearing in this story.

Jocelyn's pov
Every day, Monday to Friday i'm teased about how short I am. It's not my fault I'm so short. I'm mainly teased by Shawn Mendes. He thinks it's sooo funny, but it's not.

"Hey shorty" "go away Shawn" "how's life down there?" He asked sarcastically "amazing. Just amazing. How's life in the ceiling?" I asked mocking him from early. Shawn just glared at me and walked away.
(At lunch)
"Hey short stuff mind if I sit here?" "Yes, I do mind" I said. He sat down anyway. "So what it like only being 4'7?" "Amazing" "you would have to find a guy who like 5'2 right? Or else you would be hugging his torso" "shut up!" I yelled and got up and went to the girls bathroom (obviously).

'Good, no ones in here' I thought to myself. I spoke to quickly....

Shawn's pov
Jocelyn just ran off for no reason. I of course I followed her. She ran into the girls bathroom. "Sarah come here" I spoked to the girl across the hall. "What's up" she said "go into the bathroom and make sure no ones in there, except for Jocelyn" "ok" she said walking into the bathroom.

She comes back out and tells me no ones in there. "Thanks" I say and walk into the bathroom.

Jocelyn's pov
After the girl leaves I start to cry. I have never cried in front of anyone except my family. I've done really good at not crying in front of people.

'Why do I have to be so short? Why can't I be tall?' I thought to myself. Out of nowhere someone clears their throat. I jump and turn around to see... Shawn? Great Shawn Mendes is seeing me cry.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!?!?!!" I yell "are you crying" he asks laughing. "YES. NOW WHAT DO YOU WANT!?!??" "Well you just ran away when I was in the middle of talking to you so..." "Talking to me? TALKING, YOU WERE BEING A DICK TO ME!!!!" "Ok ok calm down. I wasn't being a dick to you" "y-you weren't being a dick? Then what were you being? Because YES YOU WERE! WHY DO YOU THINK IM IN THE BATHROOM YELLING AT YOU?!??!??" I yelled.
"Oh..... Sorry Jocelyn I didn't know it hurt you so much. I thought it was funny and we were just playing games" he says. "Playing games?!? In what world is teasing me a game?!??" I said trying to be very calm. "I don't know. I'm sorry" he said walking out of the bathroom. After he left I started crying more.

After about an hour of crying and a lot of people coming in the bathroom and asking me if I'm ok, I finally came out of the bathroom. And guess who I seen? That's right Shawn. I started walking away really fast but that didn't work. I was pulled back by my wrist and into a chest. I look up to see Shawn face. "Can I help you?" I ask "Jocelyn.... I'm really really sorry and I hope you can forgive me" "why would I forgive you. You were mean to me for 2 years!" "I know and I'm sorry" he said. "Will you please forgive me?" "I'll think about it" I said and walk away.
________________________
I hope you like it💖
~harmony