Aaliyah's life

This is a request from fxndomwriter. She also has a book about Aaliyah's life if you want to go read that. It's called: My famous brother. Please go check it out!
Aaliyah is one year younger than Shawn in the story.

Aaliyah pov
Hi guys my name is Aaliyah Mendes. Yes I'm Shawn Mendes little sister, big deal. Shawn's just a person just like everyone else in the world. Taylor swift, Justin Bieber, Beyoncé, their all people, people with musical talent (no hate to anyone). I don't like the attention so I keep my head low and don't do much outside of my school and house.
Anyway....... This is about my life.
My name is Aaliyah, I'm 15 (yes she's older in the story). I go to school like everyone else. I live in Toronto, l've lived here my whole life.

My best friend Lara, we have been friends since we were 4. We hangout everyday, and we know everything about each other. It's absolutely amazing to have a friend like her.

(At school)
"LARA" I yell running up to my best friend "AALIYAH" "what are you doing to night?" I ask. "Nothing why?" "Well I got us 2 tickets to see my brother play tonight. You wanna come?" "YASS OMG OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!" She yelled excitedly.

Lara's pov
L've had a HUGE crush on Shawn since I meet him 9 years ago. I haven't told anyone about my crush on him yet and I don't think I will anytime soon.

Aaliyah's pov
Me and Lara were getting ready to go see my brother play tonight. Lara was wearing a dress that had a back top, sparkly belt, with a light pink bottom and white shoes. I was wearing a white top with cute little pink designs all over it, a brown belt with a teal bottom and light pink shoes.

(At concert)Lara and I are backstage talking to Shawn before he goes on stage

(At concert)
Lara and I are backstage talking to Shawn before he goes on stage. "Are you excited!?!?" I ask "of course I am!!!" Shawn says "Lara are you excited??!?!" "OMG YASS THIS GOING TO BE AWSOME!!! What about you Aaliyah, are you excited??!!?!" Lara asked. "Of course. I get to see my big brother grow up and travel the world doing something he loves" I say. "AWWW thanks little sis, anyway I got to go. See you guys after the show" Shawn says "bye I fun" I say "always do". Me and Lara went to our sits to watch the show.

Set list
-Something Big
-Strings
-Running low
-A little too much
-Show you
-Act like you love me
-Aftertaste
-Life of the party
-Thinking out loud (cover)
-Memories
-The weight
-Stitches
-I don't even know your name
-Imagination
-bring it back

After the show me and Lara went to my house. Lara was staying the night, YAY! Whenever me and Lara stay the night at each other's houses it's always a good time. We usually play 21 questions, truth or dare or any bored games I have in my house.

"So what do you want to do?" I ask. "We can watch friends and play truth or dare?" Lara said "sounds good to me". We went upstairs to my room, put on friends and started playing truth or dare.
"Ok ok, do you like my brother?" I said trying not to laugh about it the last question she asked me. "Um..... Maybe" "OMG YOU LIKE SHAWN!!!" "No I don't I said maybe" "yeah right you love Shawn! Shawn and Lara sitting in a tree k-I-S-S-I-N-G" I said laughing. "Shut up Aaliyah" "wait who likes me?" Shawn said peeking his head in my room. "La-" "AAILYAH" Lara yelled "Ok ok" I said.
After a few more rounds of playing me and Lara decided to just watch TV. "So you like my brother do you" I ask out of nowhere "yeah I do" Lara reply sleepy. "I ship it. Your ship name can be shara" I said. "So you wouldn't mind if I dated him?" "No I wouldn't, then you can be my sister when you get married" "really Aaliyah?" "Yes" I say back as I start to fall asleep.
________________________
PLEASE READ👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
Part 2?!?? Hope you liked it. I think this is how it would go for Aaliyah. She would go to Shawn's concerts, play truth or dare with her friends. Idk. I tried, it probably sucks but yeah.....😬  I also decided to update early! So I'm not updating on Sunday bc I decided to do it today. So here's my early update☺️
~Harmony💖