Crazy

Most of my song preferences are in Shawn's pov lol😂😂

Shawn's pov
I felt every lonely all the time, so I started writing songs, I started writing stories ( lol comment if you know what song those lyrics are from). And the most recent thing I'm writing is a song for myself called crazy. I have a crush on this girl and I and I don't know how to tell her.

'Think I don't need a watch to tell the time, think I don't need the sun to help me shine, think I don't need a girl to be alright.... Guess I didn't know...... That I didn't need shoes on my feet, rhat I didn't need a bed to fall asleep, that I didn't need love to be complete.... Guess I didn't know. That I just got this crazy feeling.... I've been making someone wait for me, for me' I wrote down thinking of more words.

'You're all I think about when I'm awake.. Part of every night and every day... And everything's a mess when you're away... Now I know...... All of this is getting really old. I'm having trouble sleeping on my own... Feeling like a house but not a home..... I want you to know....... That I just got this crazy feeling, I've been making someone wait for me, for me..........' I read over it making sure it sounded good.

'Guess I need a watch to tell the time... Guess I need the sun to help me shine.... And I really need you in my life....... Now I know.... That you give me this crazy feeling.. And you won't have to wait no more for me........... And I just got this crazy feeling I've been making someone wait for me.......' I put it all together and started singing it. 'Perfect!' I thought to myself.

My plan was to go to her house and sing this song to her, in hopes that she'll like me back.
________________________
Hope you like it💖 comment and vote!
~Harmony🍁