Not an apology

Your pov
You and Shawn got into another fight and this time you don't think it was going to work out.......

"I like it loud, and you turn it down" I yelled.

"You wanna talk, but what about?" He said looking at me with his brown eyes.

"I wanna dance, you cut me off" I yelled. "And who falls asleep at ten o clock?" I added.

"Ain't got no sympathy
Don't wipe your tears on me I hate to be so mean. But I just have to say-" Shawn said but I cut him off.

"This is not an apology?" I finished his sentence.

"I'm just a little bit stronger than you. This is not an apology. You're such a chick, it makes me feel like a dude" I yelled

"My finger's up, I've had enough. You're going down, so say goodbye to us" he said coldly.

"I'm the girl who lays in the dirt, I rather ripped up jeans than a mini skirt. I don't need two hours to get out the door. You're supposed to be the guy, why do you need more?" I said trying to calm down.

"Like I said, I ain't got no sympathy. So don't wipe your tears on me. I honestly hate to be so mean. But I just have to say this is not an apology" Shawn repeated from earlier.

'So that's how he's going to play' I thought.

"I'm just a little bit stronger than you. This is not an apology. You're such a chick, it makes me feel like a dude.
My finger's up, I've had enough. You're going down, so say goodbye to us" I said copying what we said earlier. But I said it far more cold then he did.

Shawn went to say something but I quickly cut him off.

"And, I will never be the girl who says sorry. You should have known that right from the start. I needed a hero, and I got a zero, so pack your bags..... And take your broken heart" I said. He just glared at me with no words.

"This is not an apology. I've had enough. You're going down.... so say goodbye to us......" he said and walked out the front door.

I never heard from him again after that night.......

I somehow felt so empty.. but why? He was the ass

[2 years later]

It's Wednesday! Which means it's grocery shopping day! I know I'm weird, but I like shopping ok?

I got my shopping bags and got in my black Range Rover.

I was in the check out line when I seen someone I thought I would never see again...... ________________________
Lol cliffhanger!!! (I'm such a douche😂😂😂)
Part 2 soon!!!
Hope you enjoyed it💖
~Harmony