Your parents dont like him☹️

Request by jocelynboucher17

Your pov
You still lived with your parents, but you spend most of the time of Shawn house (Shawn lives alone BTW). But I always go home for bed, there's about 20% of the time I stay at Shawn's.
Tonight you and Shawn are eating supper with your parents. Shawn's never met them so he's really nervous.
"Y/N what if they don't like me?" Shawn asks "I'm sure they will love you. Your just over thinking it all" I said "ok" Shawn said, I just smiled and walked away.
(At parents house)

"It's time" "I know, I know" he said sighing. "Ok let's go" I said getting out of the car Shawn following behind. Once we got to the door Shawn look even more sacred then before.

"Ok I'm going to ring the door bell now.. Ok" "yeah.... Yeah ok" he said. Shortly after I rang the bell my mom answered the door, "Hi Y/N, and this most be Shawn. We've heard so much about you" my mom said. "Hi Ms. Y/L/N. As have I" "come in come in. Y/D/N (your/dads/name) THEIR HERE!!". "Y/N, Shawn. How are you two" "we're amazing dad thanks" "that's good" dad says. "Ok it's time to eat" my mom says, "perfect I'm starving" Shawn says.

"So Shawn... What do you do for a living?" My dad asked "Um... I'm a musician" "oh.. What do you sing?" Mom asked. "Well the only song I can think you might have heard is one called stitches and another one called something big. Their really popular on the radio right now. So you might have heard them" Shawn tells them. "Oh yes I've heard them before. I really like something big" dad says, "thank you". "So where do you live?" "Well I own my own place" "oh. How old did you say you were?" Mom says "17" Shawn says looking scared "I see".

After supper me and shawn thought it was time to go. "Well mom, dad, I think we're going. It's getting late" "ok. It was nice meeting you Shawn" "it was nice meeting you to Mr. and Ms. Y/L/N". "Good bye guys" "bye mom, bye dad" and with that me and Shawn got in the car and drove off.

"I'll never be your momma's favourite your daddy can't even look me in the eye" Shawn said singing. "Shawn they loved you" "Y/N they hate me" he said I just sighed and looked out the window.

(Night after)
My phone buzzed and my moms name popped up.
M: mom Y: you
M: Hey.
Y: Hey what's up?
M: We need to talk about Shawn.
Y: What happened? Is everything ok?
M: Well not exactly. Me and your father don't really like him. We don't think he's right for you. You should break up with him.
Y: Are you serious??!!?!?!
M: Yes.
Y: I can't believe you right now.
M: Trust me you'll thank me later.
Y: No I won't. I won't be home tonight. Don't call me, don't come looking for me, don't call Shawn, just leave me alone.
M: THIS IS NOT HOW I RAISED MY DAUGHTER!!!!
I didn't respond just read it, and I know that drives my mom crazy. And I really didn't care right now.

"Well you were right, they don't like you" I said to Shawn who was sitting on the couch watching TV. "I told you Y/N, I told you they wouldn't like me" "I know. Im sorry Shawn" "it's ok Y/N. Nothing is ever going to split us up. I love you Y/N" "I love you to Shawn".
________________________
Hope you liked it💖
Please comment!
~Harmony