You break something of his and he gets mad

Request by jocelynboucher17

Your pov
You and Shawn were hanging out, when you guys decided to do a movie night. Shawn was going to go get the snacks well you were picking movies.

Movie list;
Hot chicks
Alice in wonderland
Shrek
Grown ups

Snack list;
Nips
BQ chips
Chocolate: milk and dark
Cookies
Gummy bears and worms
Popcorn
Toffee

Well I was getting the movies I knocked down Shawn collection of wands.

And 2 of them broke. 'How was I going to tell Shawn' I thought to myself. I went downstairs, put the movies and the coffee table and got the super glue. I ran back upstairs to go fix the wands before Shawn got home. But as you can guess that didn't work out.

Shawn come home and when I didn't answer he came upstairs into our shared room and seen his wands. "Shawn I'm so sorry I was getting the movies an-" I was cut off by Shawn. "I CANT BELIEVE YOU Y/N YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT COST!!!" "Shawn it was an accident. I'm so sorry". "Yeah sure it was. You been saying for months that I need to get rid of it" he said a little bit calmer. "No I said you should move it so that this wouldn't happen" I say getting I little bit angry "that's not what you said" "YES IT IS. YOU KNOW WHAT FIX IT YOURSELF. I TRIED TO HELP" I said and ran out the door and into my car. I didn't know where to go but I knew I had to get away from Shawn. After a few minutes of thinking I decided to go to the park a couple of blocks from Shawn and I's house.

(1 hours later)
"Y/N?" I noticed that voice but I know it wasn't Shawn's. I turn to see Taylor, "Taylor? What are you doing here?" "Shawn sent me and a couple of other guys to come looking for you" "oh typical Shawn, doesn't do anything for himself" "what do you mean?" "I mean, why doesn't he come looking for me instead of tell his friends to?" I say sounding angry. "Y/N... He is looking for you. But he couldn't do it alone, he didn't know where to look and he's a mess. We couldn't just let him go out by himself" Taylor said. "Oh" was all I could say. "Y/N lets go" I got up and went to his car, "I'll come back and get your car, don't worry" he said "ok".

Once I got home I quietly went upstairs to see Shawn crying on our bed with Matt and Jc (Jc from o2l BTW). "Shawn" I say quietly, everyone look up at me as Shawn got off the bed and ran to me. "Y/N I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have gotten so mad" "it's ok Shawn" "please don't leave. I'm so sorry" Shawn says still crying and hugging me. "I won't" I simply say, "I love you so much" " I love you to Shawn" "now should we get back to our movie?" "I think we should" I said and ran downstairs and jumped on the couch. Soon Shawn came down and we started watching grown ups.
_____________________
Comment what movie and snack was your favourite💗

Aaliyah part 2 next weekend!

Guys I just got braces and I want to die!!! They hurt so much! I'm feel like crying right now😭😭😭 This is day 3 of having braces, and my teeth hurt so bad😭
(Wednesday June 1 2016 @ 1:07 am
~Harmony