Seeing you again

Request by fxndomwriter

Your pov
Let's go to the mall! I haven't been there in a long time, so I decided to go today.

I got ready and went to the mall. I was there for about 2 hours when I seen that person.

The one person I thought I would never.... NOT ever see again............

"Y/N......???" That all to familiar voice. "Shawn..?"

Shawn's pov
"Guys I'm sooooo board!!" I cried. "Let's go to the mall!" Brian yelled from the other end of the room. "Ok!" I said.

We got in the jeep and went to the mall.

We've been here for about 3 hours. We were getting ready to leave when I seen her..

The girl that changed my life. She was looking at me, so I know she knows it's me.

"Y/N..?" I said with shock in my voice. "Shawn....?" She said not moving, like as if she glued to the floor. I was the same way.

Your pov
3 years ago I broke his heart and he broke my.....

Me and Shawn dated for 4 and a half years. Because of his tour and always recoding, it wasn't working.

One day I had enough and broke up with him. And apparently that day he was going to break up with me.

That was the hardest day of my life. I never wanted to do that.....

It took me 2 years to get over him.... And now.... I don't know what...

"H-how have you b-been?" He asked coming closer to me. "G-good, you?" I say, "good to".

Me and Shawn finally got over the awkward small talk and decided to go to a park that was close to my house, so we could talk.

"Sooo 3 years eh?" "Yup" I said. "Anything happen over those years?" "Nope not really. You?" "Same here" he replied. "Shawn?" I asked looking at the kids playing on the playground. "Yes?" "Do you know how long it took me?" "Took you to do what?" He questioned. "To get over you..." "Um no how long?" "2 years. 2 years Shawn, I was sitting in my room crying because I lost something that meant to much to me to say goodbye. And I bet you were over me in 2 days!" I yelled/whispered "no I wasn't" "then how long?" I said sarcastically.

"Almost three years. It was not easy. And I regret letting you go everyday. But in the same breath I think it was for the best. Because you would barely see me and we would always be fighting. Because me being on tour is hard" "I know..." I said looking at my hands.

"Y/N....?" "Yes?" "Can we be friends? Please?" "Yes" I said smiling. "Yay!" Shawn cheered "yay!" I cheered to. "Um you didn't change your number did you?" "No. Did you?" I asked "nope". "Well then.... I guess I will text you when I get home!" He said hugging me really tight. "Ok. Talk to you later!" I said walking to my car.

{Later that day}
S: Shawn, Y: You
S: Heyyy!
Y: Hi!!
S: What you doing??
Y: Nothing. What you doin'?
S: Talking to a lovely lady.
Y: Aww😊
S:❤️❤️
S: So what are you doing tonight???
Y: Nothing, why?😏
S: Well I was thinking maybe I could come over and watch a movie or something?
Y: Sure! I still live in the same house too.
S: Ok! I'll be there around 7. Sound good?
Y: Sounds good to me!!
S: Kk see you then!
Y: K bye
S:Bye

It's 4 now, so I still have a few hours before Shawn is coming.

I decided to make super then pick out a few movies to watch.