Jealous•

You were waiting for Shawn to come over from the recording studio, when you heard the front door open and close. You new it was probably Shawn so you ran down stairs to say hi.
When you got down there you didn't see Shawn at all, but Jack G was there.
"H-hi" I said "hey Y/N" "what are you doing here?" I asked. "I wanted to know if you and Shawn wanted to hung out tomorrow with me and the guys?"
"I'm sorry i volunteered at the animal shelter, but I'm sure Shawn can go" I said "that's ok. What about tonight?" "Yeah that works, I'm free tonight." I said "perfect I'll see you tonight" "ok see you tonight."
Just as he was about to leave i quickly asked him.
"Why didn't you just text me instead of coming over?" "Because JJ [Jack Johnson] took my phone" he said "oh" "yeah. Ok bye" "bye" I said.
{skip to tonight}
Once I was ready to go I called shawn, who was playing video games.
"Come on shawn were going to be late" "yeah yeah wait till my round is over" "no, now stop playing your game and let's go!" I yelled.
"OK I'm coming" he said as he turned off his game.

We finally got to the Jack's house. "Ok let's go" I said. We knock on the door and Matt opened it. "Y/N, SHAWN!!" Matt yelled. "Hey Matt" I said laughing. "Come in, come in. We're all in the living room" Matt said.
"Y/N, SHAWN!!!" Everyone yelled as we entered the living room. "hey guys".
After a little while of playing games and watching movies, I started to get tired. I was sitting in between Jack G and Jacob, Shawn was sitting on the floor in between my legs.
Jack G notice that I was tired and wrapped his arm around me, and put my head on his chest. He kissed my forehead, then my nose and finally my cheek.
Shawn notice Jack do it and he was not happy about it. Shawn got up and told Jack to meet him in the kitchen. "I'll be right back" Jack said to me.
JACKS POV.
Shawn asked me to meet him in kitchen, so i got up and went into the kitchen.
"Hey bud wha-" before I could finish my sentence Shawn punch me in the face. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR" I asked yelling at Shawn "Oh don't you play stupid with me, you know exactly what that was for" Shawn said yell whispering.
"NO I DONT" I yelled "how about the fact that you kissed Y/N like she was your girlfriend" he said still trying not to yell. "I NEVER KISSED HER ON THE LIPS IT WAS ON THE CHEEK" "AND THATS WHAT I DO" Shawn said finally yelling.
A few moments later Y/N ran in and seen I had I bruise on my eye, she immediately looked at Shawn. "DID YOU DO THAT?" She yelled pointing to the bruise on my eye, he nodded yes. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THAT?" "Bec-because I was jealous. He was doing what I always do and I didn't like it......I'm sorry Y/N please don't be mad at me" Shawn said to her.
YOUR POV.
"It's ok Shawn, but you have to apologize to Jack for doing that. And don't think that I'm not mad at you for doing that, because i am" I said as I walked away".
________________________
Part 2!?!?!?
Thank you guys for reading💖
Remember I posted every Saturday⭐️ sorry it sucks so much.