Forever and always

Ok guys this is a another sad story, I'm really sorry but I wanted to use the song. I do not recommend listening to it at the same time you will start sobbing😭😭

Your pov
I'm sitting at our kitchen table waiting for Shawn to get home. The hour keep getting later and later. He was supposed to be here, I'm sure he would have called I thought to myself. I'm going to wait just a little longer before I call him. Still no one in the drive way, I called all his friends and they said they haven't seen him. Why is something wrong? I thought to myself again. I look back to the window and suddenly the phone rings. I run as quick as I can to get to the phone. Some voice said something happened and that I should came right now.

My mind automatically goes to December, I think about when he asked me. He got down on his knee first and he said "I want you forever, forever and always. Through the good and the bad and the ugly, we'll grow old together forever and always".

I pull up to the front entrance, I walk right to the front desk. They lead me down a million halls, a maze that's never ending. They talk about what happened but I can barely hear them. I try to keep a straight face as I walk into the room. I sit by his bedside, I hold his hand to tight. We talked about the kids we are going to have, and the good life. The house on the hillside where we will stay forever, forever and always, through the good and the bad and the ugly, we'll grow old together. Just always remember, whether rich or for poor or for better, we'll still love each other forever and always.

Then I get an idea, I call everyone I know. Then I call in the nurses, brings up the chaplain, he says a couple verses. I borrowed some rings from the couple next door. Everyone's laughing as the tears fall on the floor. I look into his eyes and say....
"I want you forever, forever and always. Through the good and the bad and the ugly, we'll grow old together, and always remember whether happy or sad or whatever... We'll still love each other, forever and always. Forever and always, forever and always".

I finish the vows but the beeps are getting to slow his voice is almost to low as he says..

"I love you forever, forever and always. Please just remember even if I'm not there....... I'll always love you, forever and always."
________________________
Hey guys, sorry if I made you sad😢
I hope you liked it. Comment if you cried😭😭
~Harmony💗