Please don't leave!

Me and Shawn have been fighting a lot, and when I say A LOT I mean a lot.
Sometimes he comes home late at night drunk and beat up. So because of this we've been fighting a lot.
[3am] Y/N POV.
I was woken up by a loud noise coming from downstairs. I new it was Shawn and tonight I wasn't going to just sit here and let him keep doing this.
I walked downstairs and went into the kitchen were Shawn was getting another beer.
"Of course your getting another beer, just like very other night" I said annoyed. "I don't feel like fighting, leave me alone" "ok so when you want to yell at me you will, but when I want to talk you won't let me!?" "Go away Y/N" Shawn said starting to sound more mad.
"IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT? FOR ME TO GO AWAY?!!" I yelled "YES NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!!" Shawn yelled back. "Ok fine, your getting your wish" I said starting to cry as I ran upstairs. Once I was in our (Mine and Shawn's room) room I started to pack my stuff.
Shawn POV.
I was having a hard time at work, everyone was yelling and screaming and saying I wasn't working hard enough.
So because of that I would go out drinking after and when I got home it was usually 3am. I don't want to tell Y/N about work because I new she would be sad, angry, and a bunch of other things.

I walk into mine and Y/N's house trying not to make noise, but that didn't work. Y/N ran downstairs moments after I made it to the fridge. "Of course your getting a beer, just like every other night" she said sounding angry "I don't feel like fighting. Leave me alone" "ok so when you want to yell at me you will, but when I want to talk you won't let me!?" "Go away Y/N" I said starting to get mad.
"IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT? FOR ME TO GO AWAY?!!" She yelled "YES NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!!" I yelled back. "Ok fine, your getting your wish" She said starting to cry as she ran upstairs.
I went upstairs to see Y/N packing her stuff into a suitcase.
"Is she really leaving me?" I thought to myself.
Y/N POV.
"I can't believe him right now, does he really wants me to leave?" I thought to myself.
I look over to see Shawn tearing up. He face was getting really red and his eyes are starting to get really red to.
I'm done packing and I didn't see Shawn anywhere so I ran to the door as quick as I could but I was stopped by someone. Obviously it was Shawn.
"Where are you going?" Shawn said, I could smell the alcohol on his breath. "I'm leaving, I can't do this anymore" "no your not. What can't you do?" "This, me and you. You coming home late at night smelling like alcohol, and sleeping all day the next day. I can't ok, I just can't" I said to him.
"Y/N.... I'm sorry.... Please don't go....... I can't live without you. I've been having a hard time at work..... Everyone screaming and yelling at me. Telling me I'm not doing it right and I'm not working hard enough. So I go out after work and get drunk an-and I know it's stupid and l've be-been trying to stop but everyone keeps yelling at me........... I'm sorry"
"Sha-Shawn you did-didn't tell me that. You didn't tell that you were having a hard time at work. But the drinking is really bad.... You need to stop if you want me to stay. I forgive you, and I'm really sorry for what I did" I said.
"I know I know I should have told.......... I'm really sorry. And I forgive you to, but you were doing the right thing, if I was you I would have done the same thing" Shawn said.
"I love you so much please remember that forever" Shawn said. "I love you to. Just tell me when your feeling down and I will be there for you" I said.
"Ok I will" Shawn said as he lean in and started to kiss me.
________________________
Hey guys, sorry it was bad. I posted every Saturday so please don't go anywhere. Hope you enjoy my book⭐️ please share with your friends.
-Harmony