Movie night✨

People in story: You, Shawn Mendes, Taylor Caniff, Jc caylen, Connor Franta and Michael Clifford.

Your pov
You, Shawn, Cameron, Taylor, Jc, Conner and Michael were having a movie night. You guys watched Paper Towns, The Little Mermaid and now are going to watch the conjuring (I think that's how you spell it). You were sitting in between Michael and Jc. Every time something scary you would jump into Michael or Jc.

About a half an hour into the movie you had to go to the bathroom. You got up and started walking to the bathroom when you hard foot steps. You turned around to face Shawn?!?? "Hey.." "Hi" he said "whats up?" "Can you sit on the floor with me instead?" "Why" you ask. "Because...... I don't know... Can you just sit with me?" "Wait.. Are you jealous?" "No" he says. "Shawn common! Why are you jealous? We aren't even dating!!!" "Yeah ok I'm jealous......... But I want you and me to be together" he said whispering the last part. "Sh-" I was about to say something when Connor called us. "What" I said "do you guys want to play truth or dare?" "Sure" me and Shawn said at the same time. I sat in between Michael and Taylor waiting for the game to start.
After a while of playing I started to get bored when I heard. "Y/N, truth or dare?" Jc asked. "Um........ Truth" "WEAK!!" Taylor yelled "shut up Taylor" I said. "Who do you have a crush on?" Jc asked "N-no on-one" I said stumbling on my words. "Common you have to like someone" Michael said "well I don't" "yes you do" Connor says. "Guys I do t have a crush" "everyone has a crush" Taylor said. "Well I don't so leave me alone" "Common Y/N just tell us and we'll leave you alone" Shawn says. "FINE ILL TELL YOU" I yell. "My crush is Shawn" I whispered. "I'm sorry I didn't hear you" Jc said "Shawn" I said a little louder "what?" Taylor says. " I LIKE SHAWN. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!??!" I yell and run out of the room and upstairs into my room. I can hear footsteps getting closer and closer to my bedroom. Someone knocked on my door then opened it. "Y/N, are you ok" Shawn asks. "Yes I'm fine just leave me alone" "Y/N I like you to and I told you that, so why'd you run away? He asked. "Because I told Jamie and she said to stay away from you" "Y/N don't listen to her. She's just jealous because your friends with me and she's not" he said and kissed my forehead. "I love you Shawn" " I love you to Y/N". We looked at each other for a minute and then we started to lean in. Within seconds are lips touched, we kissed for about 5 minutes until someone cleared their throat. Me and Shawn jump away from each other to look at the door where Jc, Michael, Connor and Taylor were standing. "Hello lovebirds" Taylor said "hi" me and Shawn said at the same time. "So you guys care to explain" Michael said "well I like Y/N and she likes me so we kinda....... Kissed. And now we're together...." Shawn explained and I nodded in agreement. "I never thought you two would ever get together" Connor says. "Well you thought wrong" I said. Once everyone left my room me and Shawn put on Harry Potter and fell asleep.
________________________
Hope you enjoy this story💖
~Harmony