Jealous (for ilovecandy177)

Request by @ilovecandy177

Michelle POV
Me and Shawn were out shopping at the mall. We were there for about 3 and a half hours before we started heading to the doors to leave.

When we were walking past HMV I noticed my cousin Blake.

Shawn's POV
Me and Michelle were shopping. We decided to leave after a little bit.

We walked pasted HMV and Michelle seen someone she knew.

She walked up to him and hugged him. Apparently his name is 'Blake'.

"I haven't seen you in so long. We need to start talking more!" Michelle said. "Yes we do!" 'Blake' said.

'Who the hell is this guy?? How does she know him? Did they used to date? Ok we need to leave' I thought to myself.

"Michelle?" I said. "Oh, um Blake this is Shawn. Shawn this is Blake" "nice to meet you" he said "yup you too" I said shaking his hand. "Um Michelle we need to go...." I said "ok. Well it was nice talking to you again. Text me!" She walk hugging him and walking away.

I try not to think much of it, but it doesn't really work. 'Who is he? How does she know him?' All these questions running through my head. I try so hard to ignore them, but it doesn't work.

Once we got to the car Michelle says "are you ok?" "Yup" I said. "Thank you for taking me shopping" she said as we out the bags in the back. "Your welcome" I said kissing her cheek, and she kissed me on the lips. I quickly pulled away and went to the drivers side and got in.

She got in and looked at me confused. "What?" I asked "what was that?" "What was what?" I said innocently "you know what. I kissed you and you pulled away really quick?" "Just want to go home" "whatever" she said looking out the window.

[3 days later]
Me and Michelle started talking about a couple hours after we got home the other day. I just told her I was tired and I needed to take a nap.

Everything was going good till she started talking to 'Blake'. I didn't even think about it till today.

"Babe who are you talking to?" "Nobody important" she replied. 'Wow now she's lying' I thought to myself. I stormed out of the room. I just can't take it anymore.

"Baby are you ok?" She yelled running after me. "I don't know. Why don't you ask 'Blake'!" I shouted "IS THIS WHY OUR ACTING LIKE THIS??!?!? BECAUSE OF BLAKE?!?!" She yelled "WHAT IS HE BETTER THEN ME!?!?!?? BETTER IN BED THEN ME?!?!? WHAT IS IT?!?!" I yelled at her. Her beautiful brown eyes fill with hurt and angrier. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?" "NO IM NOT" I yelled. "Know what? I'm leaving" she said trying to be calm as she walk upstairs into our room. "NO YOUR NOT!" "YES I AM!! AND YOU CANT SAY OR DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!" Michelle yelled as she finished packing her bag and walking downstairs to the door.

But before she could step off the last step I blocked her from doing it.

Michelle's POV
I can't believe him right now! He seriously thinks I'm cheating on him!!

"I CANT BELIEVE YOU DONT TRUST ME!!" "Michelle...... I-i....." He said. "I pick up the rest of my stuff tomorrow when you are at work" "no you won't. Because your not leaving" he said trying to be as clam as possible. "I am. I trusted you. And you turn around and say that I'm cheating on you! By the way, he's my cousin. I haven't seen him since I was like 12!" I said as I pushed passed him. Only to have him grab my waist and pulling me into his chest. I became very still and stiff.

"Michelle..... I di-.... I didn't know he was your cousin... I'm really sorry how I acted. I-i just don't want to lose you...... It would be the death of my me. And it scares me to think that you might find someone better an-and pick him.. And I thought Blake was going to be that person. Like for example, I seen you texting him a couple of minutes ago and I asked who you were talking and you said "nobody important" even though you were talking to Blake. So I guess you could say I got jealous. Really jealous...... And I want to make it up to you in every single way possible" He said while sobbing.

Shawn's POV
I feel really stupid. I said so many mean things to her. I said she was cheating on me. I can't believe did this. I can't believe I did this to her!! It hurts me so much to see her like this. I have to make it up to her in every way possible.

I started off with a speech, saying how much I'm sorry.

I couldn't hold it in anymore. Seeing her cry and hurt, made me so upset. But while I was making me speech, I felt her loosen up. 

By the time I was finished, I was sobbing. But all I could think about was how sorry I am and if Michelle will forgive me.

Michelle's POV
Shawn is really sorry. I've never seen anyone cry as much as Shawn is right now. I didn't even see my best friend cry as much as Shawn is whe-... When... Her mom-.. Past away...... 2 years ago........

This breaks my heart to see him like this.

"Shawn- I'm sorry" I said hugging him. And he hugged back as quick as possible. "No.... I'm sorry. This isn't you fault... It's all mine.. Please Michelle..... Will you forgive me for everything. I will do anything to make it up to you for the rest of our lives" Shawn said.

"Yes it is. I di-didn't tell you who he was. So it's part my F-fault. I forgive... You. Can you forgive me?" I said with a smile. "It's ok. I should've known he was related. And I forgive!!! AHHI LOVE YOU SO FREAKING MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I love you too!!" I said kissing him. "Can we cuddle?" Shawn asked "YES" I yelled running upstairs.
________________________
Ahh this sucks! I'm sorry.
Hope you enjoyed it💖
~Harmony🍟