You make a video together

Request by jocelynboucher17
I know I got a lot of request by her but I really like her ideas.

Your pov
"If this video gets to 567,00 likes I will make a video of me reading fan fictions with my boyfriend. Can we do it?? I think we can. Ok have an amazing rest of your day and I will see you all in my next video"
I said to my camera and turned it off. I wasn't gonna let Shawn see the video because I wanted to surprise him.

Within 2 days I got 567,00. 'Wow. I thought it would take about two weeks!" I thought to myself. So I called Shawn to tell that he has to make a video with me.
S: Shawn Y: Your name.
S: Hey what's up?
Y: ok so do you remember when I told you that if I got 567,00 likes on my last video I would make one with you?
S: Yeah I remember...?
Y: I reached it!
S: That's amazing Y/N!
Y: I know!
S: What video are we doing?
Y: We are going to be reading fan fictions!
S: Are you serious?
Y: Yes!
S: Fine. When are we filming?
Y: Tomorrow at 12:15?
S: Sure.
Y: Ok see you then.
S: Ok bye.
Once I got off the phone went to take a shower.
(Tomorrow)
I woke up had a shower, did my normal morning routine. Had breakfast and waited for Shawn.

At 12:23 I hear the door open and yell; "Y/N IM HERE!" I would know the voice from miles away. "In the living room!" I yell back. "Hey beautiful" Shawn says "hi handsome" "how's your going so far?" "Amazing, how is yours?" I ask. "Amazing now that your here" he says "AWWWW SHAWN" I say excitingly/sweetly. "Ok let's go and start our video" I say "ok". We go upstairs to get my equipment and bring it back down stairs to set it up. Once we got it all set up we started recording.

"Hey guys it's Y/N here. And this week I'm reading fan fictions with my lovely boyfriend Shawn. I told you guys in my last video if it got to 567, 00 that I would make a video of me reading fanfic's with Shawn. And here's the video!"

After hours of hours of goofing around and reading really weird fan fictions it was time to rate them. "Ok so that was probably one of the weirdest thing I've ever done but now it's time to rate them!" I yell. "Ok Shawn you go first" "ok. 1 it's was really cute. 2 was just really weird. 3 was to sexual and 4 was also really cute" Shawn said. "Yeah I'm going to have to agree with Shawn. Ok guys thank you for watching! Make sure to subscribe and like this video. And I will see you all next week" I said turning off the camera.

"See that wasn't that bad" I said smiling at Shawn "yeah ok it's was ok". "So what do you want to do now?" I asked "HARRY POTTER" Shawn yelled running upstairs to my room to get the movie. I just sat laughing at his weirdest, but you I still love him to death.
________________________
Hope you like it! Thank you guys for 300 reads!!! I never thought I would even get past 10. So thank you to everyone who has read my book💖💖. Please comment, vote, follow and tell your friends about my book.
Thank you💖
~Harmony