He's forced to fake date

Request by jocelynboucher17

Jocelyn pov
Me and Shawn have been dating for 5 months. We haven't told anyone except for are parents and siblings. Everything was going amazing...... Till Shawn got a text.

Shawn pov
(A: Andew S: Shawn)
A: Hey Shawn we need to talk.

S: Sure, what's up?

A: Your fans think that you have a girlfriend, so we set up this thing for this Sunday. Your going to be meeting a bunch of girls and your going to pick one and your going to FAKE date her.

S: Are you serious?!???! I have a girlfriend, and you know that. Why can't we just tell them the truth?!?!

A: I know. Because I don't think you and Jocelyn are ready to tell the world this!

S: This is ridiculous!!

A: Talk it over with Jocelyn, and get back to me.

S: Whatever.

"What's wrong?" Jocelyn asked "Andrew wants me to fake date some random girl" I told her. "What?!? Why?!?" "Because my fans are getting curious and think I'm dating someone" "why can't me and you just say that we're dating and be done with it?" She asked. "I would love to do that but Andrew thinks we're not ready" "but we are ready" "I know we are" I said.
(Next day)
S: Me and Jocelyn are going to tell everyone that were dating.

A: That's a bad idea. And plus I found someone your going to date.

S: Why? Why can't you just listen to me?

A: Shawn it's set in stone. Your going to fake date this girl named roes, she 16.

S: How long do I have to date her?

A: Just until you and Jocelyn are ready.

(Sunday)
A: its time. Meet me at Starbucks downtown.

S: Sure.

Once I got to Starbucks I looked for Andrew. "Shawn!" Someone yelled I turned around and seen Andrew and some girl. "Hey" "Shawn this is Rose, Roes this is Shawn" Andrew said. "Hi" I said "hey, it's nice to meet you".
After a little while Andrew said to go outside for a walk together. We did as we were told. 'I feel like a little kid being forced to hangout with someone I don't want hangout with' I thought to myself.

As we walk down the street people were staring and taking pictures of us. Yay... Not. Now people are going to be taking pictures and posting then saying that SHE'S my girlfriend. I'm with Jocelyn not with Rose.
(Later that day)
Now I'm home and I'm going to se Jocelyn and everything is going to be ok.

Jocelyn's pov
It's been a long day today, Shawn finally coming home. I hate the idea about the whole fake dating thing but there's nothing I can do about it.

It's about 7:00pm and I'm just sitting on the couch watching friends (who knows this show???!??) when I heard the door open. "HEY IM HOME" Shawn yelled. "LIVING ROOM" I yelled back "hey how was your day?" I asked "sucked. Everyone was talking pictures of me and that girl, I hated it. I was hanging out with someone I didn't want to hangout with" "aww Shawn. It's only for a little while. Do you want to watch Harry Potter and forget about today?" "YASSS" he screamed running to go it the movie. He ran back in, put the movie in and sat down because me. After a while we fell asleep.
________________________
Part 2?!?! Hope you enjoyed it💖
~Harmony