Forever can never be forever

This is a sad story.
In the story you and Shawn are 20 and Aaliyah is still 12.

Your pov.
Me and Shawn started dating when we were 17. We always said that we were going to be together forever, and that forever was going to be forever no matter what. Till one night..................................

*phone ringing* "Hello?" I answered. "Hello is this Y/N Y/L/N?" "Yes. Who might I be speaking to?" "Y/N this is the hospital................."

I got in my car as fast as I could and drove to the hospital. Once I got there I ran up to the front desk.
"H-hi I'm Y/N Y/L/N, I'm lo-looking for s-Shawn me-Mendes?" I said as tears ran down my face.
"Yes come with me miss Y/L".
She took me to his room and told me to be quite so I don't wake him up.

I sat down beside him and held his hand. "I l-love y-yo-you so mu-much s-Shawn. We w-will be to-together forever I pr-prom-promise" I said crying. Shawn squeeze my hand, I look up at him and he's smiling. "I love you too. We will be together forever I promise to" Shawn every weak.

I kissed his hand and told him I loved him again and that in a few days he'll be back at home. He looked at me weak and said. "Y/N I don't think I'm going to make it......... I want to believe that I am but.... I've been in car accidents before...... and this doesn't feel like last time.........." He said sobbing, which made me start crying.

"No sh-Shawn yo-your g-going t-t-to make I-it" all he did was shake his head. "N-no Y/N I'm n-not". "Sh-Shawn I w-will love y-you for-forever. I w-will lo-love yo-you well t-the stars are st-still in the s-sky" I said sobbing. "Me to. I wi-will be wa-watching you a-all the tim-time ................ Ok?" "Ok" I said.

The next thing I hear is a lot beep, and nurses are running in telling me to get out. Once I finally realized what was happening the tears started coming out faster.

I go to the waiting room to see Nash, Cameron, Aaron, Taylor, Jacob, Jack and Jack, his parents and Aaliyah, and my parents. Everyone was crying, it was so sad to think about all the people who love him. Especially Aaliyah... She might be losing her brother, the person she dose everything with.

[2 hours later]
The doctor comes in and says. "I'm so sorry. We did everything we could" everyone was sobbing, we were all on the ground sobbing are eyes out. No one will ever replace him. I loved him so much he was the happiness in my life, I will never find someone like him.

I walked over to Aaliyah and hugged her. "If you want to come over to Shawn and mines place tonight you can" I said to her. "I would love that right now" she said. We told her parents that she was staying the night at my place and left.

"Y/N?" Aaliyah said. "Yes" "now that he's........... You know, dose that mean we're going to stop hanging out?" She said crying. "No, I'm not going anywhere anytime soon" "I miss him Y/N" I know, I miss him to" I said crying.

Once we got to my place I showed Aaliyah were she was going to be staying, and went to bed myself.

I look outside the window and said. "I guess forever can never be forever".
________________________
I literally cry so much well making this story.
Hope you enjoy or at least though it was good.
~Harmony💖