Aaliyah's life

Part 2. Read part 1 of Aaliyah's life if you haven't already so your not confessed. For fxndomwriter (aka Lara).

Aaliyah's pov
After me and Lara had our sleepover she went home and I just thought about what we talked about last night. 'She likes Shawn? Dose Shawn know? I'm I actually ok with it? Will they end up together?' All these questions going though my mind. I started to get frustrated so I had a nap to get my mind off things.

{skip to next day}

It's Monday... Again yay... Not!! I hate Monday, but I have my first hockey practice of the year today! I'm really excited! Lara, mom, dad and Shawn are coming to watch.

I got out of bed, had a shower, brush my teeth and hair and went downstairs for breakfast. After breakfast I went back upstairs to brush my teeth again.

I go outside and wait for the bus to come pick me up. As the bus stops I see Lara waving in the back of the bus.

{skip to school}

It's 3rd period which is math. Ew. I'm really good at math but that doesn't mean I like it. And it sucks more because Luke and his friends are mean to me. And don't leave me alone in class.

I walk into class and sit down. Luke and the rest of them come in and sit in their normal spots which are: right behind me, on either side of me and in front of me. Luke sits right behind so he can annoy me the most.

Soon class started and Luke as poking me. James and Ethan (who sit beside me) were throwing paper at me. Soon class ended, now it was lunch.

I walk in to the cafeteria, I see Lara and Michael sitting at our table. I walk over to them but I'm really nervous because I have a crush on Michael.

"Hey guys" I say. "Hey Aaliyah. How is your day doing?" "It's ok. Thank for asking" j said to Michael. "So Aaliyah, me and Michael were just talking. Maybe Mikey can come to your game?"  Lara says. "Y-yeah sure. Come on, the more the merrier!" I say.

{After school}

I get my hockey bag and make sure everything I need is in there. "IM READY!! ILL BE IN THE CAR!!!!" I yell. I open the garage door and the trunk and put my bag in it. Soon everyone comes out and we are on are way to hockey town! "Are you excited?!?" Shawn asks really excited. "ARE YOU KIDDING?!??!? IM REALLY REALLY EXCITED!!" I yell and he laughed.

Once we get there I go to the change rooms and it ready. "It's time. Let's go girls" Jenny said. We all get up and go to the ice. We start are normal routine, and start shooting the pucks at the net. I see mom, dad, Shawn, Lara and Michael sitting in the stands.

{after practice}

"We are so ready for the first game!" I said "yes we are!!" Everyone said. "And it's all because of are Captain" Jenny said. "Thank you. See you guys on Thursday!" I yell "your welcome! Bye!!" "Bye!!!" I yelled.

"Omg you did so good!" Michael said and hugged me. "Yeah you did" dad says "thank you guys" I say.

{next day. After school}

Lara was coming over at 7 and staying the night. Right now it's 6, so I have an hour till she's here.I got out some movies and made some snacks and put them in my room. I got a small table and put the snacks on that. I hear the door bell ring. 'It's not 6 yet. Is it?' I thought. "I GOT IT" I yell. I went down stairs to open the door. I didn't see Lara, instead I seen Brian. "Hey" "hey Brian. Come in" I say. "Shawn's in his room" I said "ok thanks" he said and went upstairs. Soon more of Shawn's friends and then Lara came. We watched Finding Nemo (I think that's how you spell it😂). Then Shawn came in and asked if we wanted to play Truth Or Dare? "Sure" me and Lara said at the same time.
_____________________
Part 3 will come soon.
Hope you liked it💖
~Harmony