He's leaving

Your pov
2 days, till Shawn leaves for tour.... For 8 months...

I'm not ready for shawn to leave.. I'm not ready for him to go away for 8 months.. And definitely not right now... Not after what I found out... I'm just not ready......

Me and Shawn have been married for 2 years. And this is the first, world tour he will be going on since we got married. He went on tours all the time we were dating for the 4 years, but not for 8 months. They were usually just 4-5 months and we would visit each other all the time. But that was still hard... So 8 months, barely seeing each other... I don't know how I'm going to do it.......

"Baby?" Shawn called, "upstairs" I called back. "Babe I'm going to the store, do you wanna come?" He asked walking into our shared bathroom. Walking over to me as I sit on my knees on our bed.

Shawn standing over me, grabs my hands and waits for an answer.

"Sure. Give me like 5 minutes. Go get the truck started" I said smiling. "Ok" Shawn said while giving me a kiss.

It wasn't a short kiss like a thought it would be.

It was a long passionate kiss. His hands on my cheek and neck to pull me closer.

Shawn runs his tongue across my bottom lip, wanting entrance.

After not a allowing entrance, Shawn grabs the back off my head and generally play with my hair.

After a few minutes of that, he lets go and walks out of the room.

I get up and go to the bathroom to brush my hair and teeth and go met Shawn outside.

-Time skip 2 days-

Well Shawns finally leaving today....

And standing with him at the gate, is so heartbreaking. I'm not going to be able to do this for a long time...

*Flight 43B ready for departure*

"Well that's me.." Shawn said weakly

"Nooo" I said putting my face in Shawns chest. "I know baby..." "I don't want you go" I groaned

"I know... I'm sorry..... I'll see you soon baby" Shawn said pulling me into a rough, long last kiss.

The kiss seemed to last forever, and I never wanted it to end

*Last call for flight 43B*

"I have to go now" Shawn whispered in my ear....

"I love you so much Shawn"

"I love you so much too muffin..."

Shawn gave me a quick kiss, before grabbing his bags..... and walking up to the gate.

Looking behind him one last time, he blew me a kiss and walked onto the plane.......

8 months can last a lifetime...
_________________________
Hope you liked it!

~Harmony