It will rain

Shawn's pov
"If you ever leave me, leave some morphine at my door. Cause it would take a whole lot of medication, to realize what we used to have. We don't have it anymore.......
There's no religion that could save me. No matter how long my knees are on the floor. So keep in mind all the sacrifices I'm making... To keep you by my said, to keep you from walking out that door"
"Cause Y/N there'll be no sunlight if I lose you. There'd be no clear skies is I lose you. Y/N..... Just like the clouds my eyes will do the same, if you walk away...... Everyday in the rain"
"Shawn..." She said "Just listen. I'll never be your moms favourite, your dad can't even look me in the eye. But if I was in their shoes I'd be doing the same thing, saying 'there goes my little girl walking with that troublesome guy' because I know I would be. ButBut they're just afraid of something they can't understand.. But darling watch me change their minds, for you I'll try.
I'll pick up these broken pieces till I'm bleeding, If that'll make you mine".

"Cause there'll be no sunlight
If I lose you, there'll be no clear skies If I lose you" "Shawn you already said this" she says. "And just like the clouds my eyes will do the same, if you walk away.... Everyday it'll rain".

"Don't you say goodbye, don't you say goodbye.... I'll pick up these broken pieces till I'm bleeding
If that'll make it right??"

"Cause there'll be no sunlight if I lose you, there'll be no clear skies
If I lose you... And just like the clouds, my eyes will do the same, if you walk away....... Everyday it'll rain.."
"S-Shawn" "don't say anything. Just promise me you will never leave?" "I promise" she said. "I love you so much Y/N..." "I love you so much to".
________________________
Hey. Hope you liked it. Sorry it was short it's 12:34am on Thursday. I'm tried and stuff.
Please comment and vote!
Love you guys💖
~Harmony🍔