I love you❤️

Shawn's POV
Today I was hanging out with Cameron, Nash, Aaron and Taylor, we were talking about Magcon when Taylor asked me.
"So Shawn how's everything going with you and Y/N?" "Good why?" I asked. "Well I seen her hanging out with Jacob yesterday. And he kissed her" "WHAT!?!?!?!!!?" I yelled "I'm going to killed him, HES GOING TO DIE!!" "Shawn calm down" Nash said.
"No" I got up and went to my car started to drive over to Jacob's house. I walked up to Jacob's door and knocked. I try to act like I wasn't angry but it didn't work out so good.
"Shawn what ar-" before Jacob could finish his sentence I freaked out on him. "I CANT BELIEVE YOU! YOU STUCK YOUR TONGUE DOWN MY GIRLFRIEND'S THROAT AND ARE ACTING LIKE YOU DIDNT DO ANYTHING!!!!!" I swear to god I yelled so loud I almost lost my voice.
"Shawn what are you talking about?" Jacob asked like he was completely clueless. "DONT ACT STUPID WITH ME" as I'm yelling at Jacob I see Y/N in the background crying. "Y/-Y/N" "shawn what are you doing here?"
"Y/N I can't believe you. I thought you loved me?" I said starting to cry. "Shawn I didn't do anything" "Y/N you kissed Jacob" i said.
"No I didn't, he kissed me. I came over here to talk to Jacob about it. Shawn i-I'm sorry" "Y/N it wasn't your fault, and I'm sorry for what I said. And Jacob stay away from Y/N, if you ever come near her again I will kill you" "get out of my house, both of you" Jacob said. "I'd be happy to". Me and Y/N left. We got back to my house and watched movies till we started to get tried.
"I love you So Much" "I love you to Shawn".
________________________
PLEASE READ👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
Hey guys, sorry it's so short. I'm really sick right now sorry I didn't really want to write a story but I did. Hope you enjoy it💖
Follow me on Instagram| @ hemmo32.