Another magcon guy kisses you

Your pov
Shawn and the guys were going down to eat at a restaurant. They asked if you wanted to come but you said no.
"Are you sure you don't want to come?" Shawn asked "I'm sure. I don't really want to go out tonight. Sorry. But it will be good to hang out with the boys" "I guess. But I want to hang out the you" he wines. "I know. Me too Shawn" I say. "It's ok. I better start getting ready" "ok" I simply say. Well Shawn was in the shower, you changed into some shot shots and a black tank-top. Then you heard the connecting door open. That leads to Taylor, Cam, Aaron and Matt's room. I then seen Taylor. "Hey Taylor" "hey Y/N. Are you coming to eat with us?" "No. I don't really feel like it" "oh ok" he said. "Um when is Shawn going to be ready?" "Soon" I said "ok thanks" "your welcome. Bye" I said smiling.

Soon Shawn was ready and he was leaving. "I'll be back in a little bit" he said kissing your cheek. "Ok bye" I said shutting the door.

Shawn's pov
We were already at the restaurant when Taylor said: "guys I left my wallet in the hotel room. I'll back in a few. And if the waiter comes tell them I want a cheeseburger". "kk" cam said. 

I don't like him up there with Y/N alone. I trust Y/N, it's Taylor I don't. "Aaron, Jacks come with me" I said. "Where are we going?" JJ asked "to follow Taylor. I don't trust him" "ok" Aaron said kinda weird. They told Cam what they wanted to order just in case.

Taylor's pov
I told the guys I left my wallet at the hotel. But I didn't really. Well I did, but I did on purpose. So I could see Y/N.

Once I got to the hotel I went up to my room. I was trying to be a little bit quiet, but that didn't work because I ran into the side table against the wall.

Your pov
I heard a crash in the boys room. I thought maybe it was one of them in there because they forgot something. I got up to check only to have the door open before I could grab the handle, to reveal Taylor.

"Taylor you scared m-" was cut off when a pare of lips crashed into mine. I kissed back, but quickly pulled away. "What are you doing!!?!?!!" I said "Y/N I like you, a lot. I always have" he said coming close until I hit the wall behind me. "T-t-taylor you know how much I love Shawn!" "I know. But my love for you is bigger" he said and kissed me again. I tried to push him off, but he's to strong.

Soon I heard the door bust open. Then Taylor being pull off of me. I slid down the wall and pulled my knees to my head. "ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID!!?!???!" I heard Shawn yell at Taylor "NO. I LOVE Y/N MORE THEN YOU EVER WILL AND YOU KNOW SHE WOULD BE BETTER WITH ME!!!" "NO TAYLOR YOU WOULDNT KNOW WHAT LOVE IS IF IT HIT YOU WITH A MILLION POUND HAMMER!" Shawn yelled. "OH PLEASE" that's when Shawn punch him in the face. He immediately fell to the ground. Shawn got on top of him and started feeding it to him. "STOP!!!! G yelled. "Shawn go to Y/N. Taylor lets go" JJ said "DONT YOU THINK THIS IS OVER!" Shawn yelled again.

Shawn came over to me. "I-i'm so-s-sorry... I c-couldn't get h-h-him off of m-me" I cried. "It's ok" he said and picked me up bridal style and put me on the bed. "Your mine and always will be" he said kissing me.

Shawn never went back to dinner. Instead he stayed with you and watched 50 first dates.

But that was never the end of Taylor and Shawn's fight.....
_____________________
Hope you liked it💖
~Harmony