Not an apology: #2

Recap:
It's Wednesday! Which means it's grocery shopping day. I got my shopping bags and got in my black Range Rover.

I was in the check out line when I seen someone I thought I would never see again......

Your pov

Right in front of me was the one and only, now famous Shawn Mendes.

"Shawn..." I say shocked.

"Y/N?" He asked looking confused. "Yup that's me" I said. "Wow I haven't seen you in forever" he said "yeah it's been about a 2 years.." "Yeah it has.." He said looking down at his feet. "I'm just going to pay for my groceries, then we can talk, where we're not holding up the line" I said "yeah ok".

I paid for the groceries and put them in my car. I walk over to Shawn, to talk to him. "So what's up? How's life?" I ask "well you probably heard my music and seen that I just got back from tour and stuff. So it's pretty freaking amazing. You?" "Yeah I heard and seen all that stuff. I'm ok I guess" I said.

"Y/N..... I-i want to get back together with you... I made a mistake... Leaving you that night. Ever since then.. I've regretted it... I didn't sleep, eat or do anything for 7 months... You were my life and I really miss you" Shawn said.

"Shawn... I don't know" "Y/N I love you" Shawn said.

"I love you to. But you really hurt me that night. You just left, you barely put up a fight to keep me. Why would I get back together with you?" You said "just please give me one more chance" he begged. "Fine. Just one.. But if you don't anything to hurt me again we are done FOREVER!" I said kinda yelling the last part. "But this is not an apology" I added laughing.

The end
_________________________
Hope you enjoyed it💖💖💖💖
~Harmony💩