Chapter 8

Demi POV

When Max passed out, luckily she didn't hit the ground because Marissa caught her. I panicked, "Holy fuck... holy fuck... Rissa call an ambulance" "Already on it Dems" I sat there holding Max in my arms. "Are they on the way Rissa..?" "Yes they are, they're almost here" Rissa kneeled down beside me" "Calm down Dems, I'm sure she's going to be okay" I nodded, trying to calm myself down. Two men came in and carried her away on a stretcher. "Are either of you her legal guardian?" One of the men questioned. I nodded. "Okay, you can follow behind in a car because we need room to work on her" I nodded again. As the ambulance left, Rissa and I followed behind in my car. "I'm driving" I said, I'd get there faster. "Rissa, can you call the girls" I said reffering to fifth harmony. "Sure thing" Finally, we got to the hospital.

Camila POV

I was cuddling on the couch with Lauren (My girlfriend) (A/N Shoutout to all my Camren shippers) when I got a phone call from Marissa, she sounded really concerned "hello..?" "Hey Camila?" "Yes what's going on?" "Demi needs all of you to come to Mercy west right away." "Okay we'll be there in 15." "Okay, bye." I hung up. "what's wrong baby?", Lauren asked. "Demi needs all of us at Mercy West hospital ASAP" "What happened?!" "I don't know!" My heart started racing and I clutched my chest, Lauren held me close, "Baby slow breaths... Match my breathing." I took some deep breaths and spoke up, "L..Lauren.. Can you tell everyone..?" She rubbed my back. "Okay, I'll tell the girls... GIRLS!!!" Lauren called. Everyone came running in. She spoke up, "Demi needs us at Mercy West hospital right now, I don't know what happened, but she needs us. Ally ride with me and Mila, and Normani and Dinah ride together, GO!" We all hurried out the house and left. I started having some anxiety again, what if Demi isn't okay?, what if something really bad happened? My heart started racing and I clung to Lauren's arm as we approached the car. "yes baby?" she said looking down at me. "I..I'm worried about Demi" She rubbed my back. "Ally can you drive?" She asked, sensing my uneasiness. "Sure Lolo" Ally got up front and I sat in the back seat curled up into Lauren, sharing a seat.

Lauren POV

Camila was growing increasingly worried by the minute. She was actually starting to shake a little bit, "Baby calm down, we're almost there" Camila has been down lately, I don't know why. She won't tell me, but I think its because she misses Demi so much, they're really close and she keeps asking if she can go see Demi with me or if Demi can come over. Camila calmed down a little, "I hope DemDems is okay Babe" "I'm sure she'll be okay" We pulled into the parking lot and walked into the waiting room, Ally, Normani, and Dinah following us and Camila clinging to my arm. When she saw Demi she ran to her and hugged her "Demi!!!" she screeched, "I was so worried about you." "Oh, thanks Mila, nice to see all of you, and it's not me that you should be worried about, It's max" "Your bodyguard?" Normani asked confused. "No.. my daughter, I adopted her today, well.. technically yesterday cause it's really early in the morning. She's as sweet as can be and she's got a beautiful singing voice. She's 12, she's really short and tiny though, Ally's got over a foot on her. She has beautiful light ginger ringlet curls that go to her butt and big crystal blue eyes. You guys would love her" "Wait.. why's she here" I asked. "We were singing and she just passed out" "Do you know why?" camila asked growing more and more concerned, I could tell cause she was clinging to me more and more and I could feel her heart beat in her fingertips. "i have my suspicions considering what me and Marissa found out earlier" "What'd you find out?" God.. I really hope this poor kid doesn't self harm or have an eating disorder. Camila and Demi have both had experience with both, they usually check up on each other. "She umm..Marissa can you tell them?" Marissa nodded. "We found out that Max has a problem with self harm.. a really bad problem with it.." Everyone gasped and Camila cried and Demi wiped her tears, "But I want to help her and really soon, Marissa and I have to take her to a children's hospital because Marissa thinks she might be schizophrenic" Camila looked confused "Its.." Demi started before she was cut off by an approaching doctor. "You may see her now, she is awake and asking for her mommy, so I'll show you guys her room."