Chapter 29

Max POV

I woke up with Dinah and mommy. Mommy and Dinah were cuddling. I think mommy likes Dinah and Dinah likes mommy. I cuddled into Dinah and closed my eyes again.

It was too early. I think it was early. I regretted falling asleep as soon as I started dreaming.. Or was I dreaming? All I knew was I was scared.

Dallas POV

I'd just gotten back from the store and set my bags down. I'd gotten something for Demi and Max, it was matching bracelets. I'd gotten each of the girls something too, just to be kind.

I heard someone crying. I didn't know who it was, but I was now concerned. "Demi? Max? Camila?" I called. No answer. I followed the sound of the crying to a box in the closet under the stairwell that we used for storage. I looked down to see Max curled up in the box crying. I picked her up and she cried.

"M..mommy." "Shhh.. I'll take you to your mommy, you're alright." She coughed some and continued to cry. I realized that she was sleeping, Demi didn't tell me Max had an issue with sleepwalking. Maybe it's new.

I carried Max to Demi's room. I put Max inbetween Demi and Dinah. Demi opened her eyes as assessed the situation. "What happened?" She asked me, pulling Max into her embrace. "She was in the closet under the stairs in a box crying, she was still asleep." I explained.

She nodded and looked down at Max worriedly. "Is that all she did, she didn't have a knife or anything in her hand?" I shook my head, a little bit appalled by the question. "No, why?" "She was sleep walking earlier and she went and got a knife, she was probably going to hurt herself in her sleep." She said sadly.

"You'll think of something Dems." I told her with a reassuring smile. "Dinah and I already did and we ordered her a crib, she's so small she won't be able to get out of it. Not in her sleep anyway," She told me; It seemed like a good idea to me. "Sounds like a great idea, I'll let you all rest up alright. Love you." "Love you too Dallas."

*time skip 8am next day*

Dinah POV

I woke up to Max tugging on my shirt lightly in her sleep. I moved over a little, being careful not to wake anyone. Pulling the small little girl into my arms, I traced gentle circles on her back, she loosened he grip on my shirt and I smiled down at her, giving her a little kiss on her cheek. "Awe, Dinahhh." Demi cooed softly. I blushed a little.

No one POV

A blush rose to Dinah's cheeks and Demi moved closer to Dinah, resting her head on her shoulder. "That was so sweet babe." Demi swooned. Dinah hid her face a little, "Thanks and babe?" Demi giggled, "Yeeees." Dinah turned a deeper shade of red.

Demi looked up, her and Dinah locking eyes for what seemed like forever. Neither one of them knew how it happened, it just did. They both leaned in and they kissed. Demi and Dinah both pulled back, Demi blushing and Dinah playfully biting her lip a little.

They both heard a little giggle and looked down. "Kiss again!" Max giggled. The two looked at each other and kissed again before Demi picked Max up, setting her on her lap. Max gasped, "Waaait. Mommy?! You and Dinah are dating? Awwwwh." She cooed, squeezing Dinah's cheeks.

"Noo.." Dinah started. "..but your mommy makes me very happy and I hope that I make her very happy and I love your mommy very, very much." Demi blushed at Dinah's words. "And I love Dinah very much." Demi continued.

"So you're dating?" Max tilted her head. "Only if that's what Dinah wants." Demi smirked. Max brought her hands up to the sides of her face and gasped, silently fangirling. "We're dating." Dinah said as she blushed. "Yayyy!" Max cheered, waking the rest of the girls up except Maddie.