Chapter 10

Max POV

I tried to unbuckle myself but the buckle pinched my arm, "ow." My eyes watered. Mommy turned around before getting out and standing by my side, "What happened babygirl?" "It pinched my arm mommy." "Is it bleeding?" just as she said that my hoodie sleeves were soaking with blood, "Mommy its hurting." "I know babygirl... I know.." mommy rolled up my sleeves, Camila and lauren looked shocked. "Mommy don't..." too late.. they were new.. she thought my arms were bleeding from old cuts earlier. or atleast I thought she did...

Demi POV

I rolled up Max's sleeves... that's a lot of blood. "Mommy don't.." "Babygirl I have to.." "B..but.." "No buts baby.." "Mommy..?" "Yes baby?" "Are you gonna hate me?" "I could never hate you babygirl, I love you so so much" "O..Otay..." I unraveled the bandages after taking off the medical tape... oh my god... these were brand new I thought she'd just opened up her old cuts earlier... "Oh my god" Camila gasped before burying her face in lauren, Mila is a little squeamish of other people's blood. "baby..." Max started to cry, "Shhh it's okay..." I had on a black leather jacket so I picked her up, her cuts were still bleeding, everyone else pulled up and came running over to the crying max in my arms. "Oh my god what happened?" Ally asked. "I'll tell later.. Ally and Dinah can you two go in the mall and buy some gauge wrap and medical tape and the smallest hoodie you can find in American eagle?" They nodded and went off to get the stuff. "Shh Max, babygirl.. you're okay. none of the girls are going to judge you, they all care. You don't need to be scared." Max looked at me, tears in her eyes " I...I'm sorry mommy I..it hurts.." Max got down and stood between Camila and I. Max's arms were starting to bleed really badly. "m..mommy I..I'm lightheaded" Max stumbled "Mila catch her!" I quickly said, She quickly picked her up bridal style. "Do any of you have a scarf, I'll buy you a new one." I said trying to think fast, I didn't want Max passing out again. Normani handed me a black scarf and I cut it in two and wrapped both of Max's tiny arms In the scarfs. Just as I finished tucking the scarf in, Ally and Dinah came back. I held little max in my arms, she was feeling a little better as she had gotten some of her color back. I took the stuff from the girls, "Thank you so so so much girls" They nodded, "Can one of you hold Max while I rewrap her arms?" Lauren held Max and I unwrapped the scarf from around her arms that was sopping with blood. I cleaned her arms with water from a water bottle and dried them with the cotton balls in the first aid kid they'd bought. I rewrapped her fragile arms then went to change her out of her blood soaked hoodie. "Do you have a shirt under that baby?" She nodded, Lauren set Max down and I lifted off Max's hoodie. We froze, she had on a black crop top and she had cuts on her hips and you could clearly see her hipbones and ribs because of how tiny she was. She frowned and looked at the ground. I gave her a sympathetic smile then sighed. Ally handed me the hoodie and I slipped it onto Max, It was huge and went down to her knees, she was that short, it was an XS. I wiped off my jacket and spoke up, "Still up for shopping?" A clamar of yeses came from the girls and Max started jumping up and down, it was adorable. I took Max by the hand and we walked into the mall, her eyes lit up and it was so cute. "Wowwww.." Max said in awe, "This isn't even the biggest Mall In LA" "It isn't ?!" She looked so surprised, "Okay, babygirl, you need clothes and the rest of us can get whatever then we will go to the electronics department and buy what max wants. Girls, you've probably already bought the heck out of the electronics." Everyone giggled. Lauren pointed out the obvious, "I think we should go to justice" "I love that store" Max and camila said in unison. "Okay then, Camila and Max go to justice." I handed Camila a wad of cash, "Here she can spend this wherever ." She nodded, I turned to max, "Tell Mila if you need anything, okay babygirl?"  "Otay mommy." she chirped, then her and Camila went off to justice. I wanted to go with Lauren to pick out Max something really nice while I sent the other girls off to get electronics cause I figured Max wasn't picky.

Camila POV

Max and I got into justice. "Mila can we get matching dresses?" "Of course" We went over to the dresses and started looking through them, "Max what size are you?" "Umm.. I.. I don't know.." She stuttered, I rubbed her back in reassurance. I'm a 14/16 . I held up a 7 to her and it was way too big. I handed her a 6 to try on and got the same dress for me in my size. It was a really pretty long sleeved navy blue dress that flared out at the bottom and was anout knee length, it had sequins and a cute black belt that went with it. I tried mine on and it fit. Max came out, it was a good bit loose but not too bad. It was so cute on her. I texted Demi.

C- "Demi.. this kid's a 6 AND IT'S LOOSE!!!"

D- "Baby steps for her recovery Camila it'll take time. She'll get better. We both know that :) "

I looked up at Max, "Aweee, its so cute on you." "Thanks Mila" she smiled, spinning around.. aweee. "Do you want me to see if they carry a 5?" She nodded and I walked up to the register after we'd both put out clothes back on. "Yes, how may I help you?" "What's the smallest size you carry?" "That would be a 6 I believe" "Okay, what size would she wear?" She looked at Max, "I don't think that we carry sizes that small, She might be able to wear some styles in a 6."

C- "Demi most of the size 6's are too big for her we might need to go to Burlington, is that okay?"

D- "Sure."

"Mila?" Max asked, "Yes sweetie?" "can we still get the dresses to match?" "Yup." I paid for my dress then used max's money for hers and we left. We walked to Burlington and I took Max to the little kids section. "I'm not a little kid Milaaaa." Max laughed. "But you're the same size as one , don't even argue you're teeny." she sighed. I showed her a pair of pants that were black and white striped, "Do you like these?" Her eyes got big and she smiled, "yessss!" she cheered. I got a size 5 in them, "Okay you can get whatever you want, but make sure it's a size 5, okay?" She nodded then took my hand, "Mila look!" She showed me a black longsleeve leotard that had lace for the sleeves and came with dance tights that were really fair toned, perfect for Max. "That's adorable. Get it" she put it in the basket.

Max POV

I put the leotard in the basket it was pretty and the lace and tights would hide my scars. I went to look at the jeans. I picked out 3 pairs of black jeans , 8 pairs of jeggings in different colors and patterns, a couple pairs of joggers, and 10 different leggings, and 5 pairs off skinny jeans in different shades. Then I got so so so many shirts along with a lot more dresses cause I love them, and some skirts and rompers too. "Mila can I get jammies?" "Aweee you said jammies." I blushed. I picked out a lot of footie jammies and some gowns and some jammie sets. After buying all that we went to go buy some underwear and tank tops for me to wear under stuff. Mila even let me get a lot of frilly socks and those frilly things you wear under boots that look cute.  "Mila?" "yes sweetie?" "Can we get matching shoes to match out dresses?" "Omg yes" We went over to look for black ballet flats, "what's your shoe size sweetie?" I shrugged. I have really small feet even for my height.. "Try this." Mila said, handing me a size 13, it was WAY too big "Mila look." I walked causing it too fall off. We both laughed. Turns out I'm an 8 in little kids, so me and Mila couldn't fine shoes that were exactly alike, but we got some that were close. Mine were shiney and they had a strap, Mila's were shiney but they had no strap, close enough. We checked out and still had some money so we walked around the mall. "Mila look!" We went into journey's and kids foot locker and I ended up getting a few different pairs of UGGs with bows and black and tan timberlands and even some white ones, I also got 3 pairs of Jordans (Retros, Air jordans, and spizikes) Along with some 2 pairs of Lebron 12's. After all that I started missing mommy not to mention that the bags were getting really hard to carry. "Mila..?" "yes sweetie, what's wrong?" "I miss mommy." "Do you wanna call her? We can meet back up with her If that's what you want to do." I nodded.

D- "Hello? Camila?! Is everything okay???"

M- "Mommy!!!"

D- "Oh, hey babygirl, are you okay?"

M- "Mommy I miss you"

D- "Awe, where are you? I'll be there right away"

M- "Outside kids foot locker."

D- "I'll be right there babygirl."

M- "Otay mommy."

I hung up then gave the phone back to Mila."She's coming?" I nodded. I was waiting for mommy when I saw three familiar girls.......

A/N   I'm updating again later today. Love you guys ^.^