Chapter 9

Demi POV

Camila and Max walked in, both with tear tracks on their faces. Holy shit, did Camila get her to admit something?! Camila handed me max, who buried her face in my shoulder. Camila looked hesitant but then spoke up, "Demi, I think we need to talk." Max looked up and had a worried look on her face. Max held on to me tighter "Do you want to talk about it now?" I asked, growing more concerned by the second about what Camila had to tell me. "The sooner the better." Camila answered. We went out to the bathroom and locked the door. I stood there with Max in my arms. Camila spoke up, "There's something that I think you should talk to Max about.." She looked seriously concerned. I started getting really worried. I looked at Max, she had tears falling from her eyes. I wiped them away and held her close.. "It's okay Maxie, I wont be mad, I promise." She looked at me, Camila looked guilty. "Come here Mila.." I rubber her shoulder, "You did the right thing." She nodded, "Thanks Dems." "Max do you wanna tell me?" She shook her head, "Please babygirl..?" She hesitantly nodded "I..I..I don't r..really have a..a good r..relationship w..with food..?" My heart shattered into a million pieces. "You don't eat do you babygirl..?" She shook her head... "How long has it been since you ate and kept it down?" I asked terrified of what her answer was going to be. "I..uh... I don't r..remember.." she said nervously. "Okay sweetie" I said, trying to hide the concern in my voice. "Me and Mila are gonna help you, okay babygirl?" She nodded slowly. "I..I'm sorry mommy .. I'm sorry Mila.." Me and Camila both were sympathetic but confused. "You don't need to be sorry babygirl" "Yea." Camila said in agreement. "You don't have anything to be sorry about." Losing her will to argue, Max simply nodded her head. I rubbed her back. "Dems, I think that I should tell the other girls because they need to know just in case." "Yea, they'll probably find out before we tell them" Camila nodded. "On a happier note, do you wanna go shopping today max?" "yes mommy." "Camila do you and the girls want to come?" Camila nodded. "Okay." I chirped. We walked out of the bathroom and back into the hospital room, where the nurse was there waiting on me. "Are you Ms.Lovato?" "Sure am." "Okay, Maxine has beed discharged so you can leave now if you wish, but you need to make sure that she is eating, she is severely underweight even for her height, also make sure that she is drinking plenty of fluids" "Alright will do." "Okay, and have a great day girls." The nurse walked out. "Shopping?" Everyone agreed on going. "Okay, we have 3 cars right? And there is 8 of us?" Everyone nodded. "Okay. Max, Camila Lauren, and I will ride in my car. Ally and Dinah ride together. Andddd Normani and Marissa ride together." We all walked out then got into out separate cars. "Lauren can you strap max in?" "Of course."

Lauren POV

"Come on sweetie" Max slowly came up to me. "I don't bite." She giggled a little. "Demiiiiii Dimplesss!!!" I fangirled cause it was so cute. Max blushed causing Camila to laugh as well as myself and Demi. I went to pick Max up to put her in her seat. Oh my.. She's light. It feels like I'm holding a five year old.. if that. "Oh my gosh, she's so tiny" Max looked guilty as I strapped her in. "Demi can I tell her?" Camila asked, I was puzzled. I wanna know, "Tell me what?" I questioned. Demi spoke up, "Yea, of course. I was gonna tell all of the girls anyways." Max got really nervous, I let Camila sit in the back with Max. Mila put a hand on Max's shoulder, "It's okay Max, Lauren won't judge." Camila told Max. "Okay, you guys are making me really nervous, please tell me." I pleaded. "Baby.. max is anorexic" I put my hand over my mouth in shock. Oh my god, this is terrible. How can someone so young go through so much."It gets better kid.. just ask Demi or Camila. They both overcame what you're going through." "And if you ever need anything babygirl, just ask me or Camila, even Lauren" Max nodded. "Mommy?" "Yes babygirl?" "Are we there yet?" "Aweeee" all of us cooed. "Almost babygirl." Demi replied. Max blushed, "I'm not five, I'm not cute." then she laughed, showing her adorable dimples as we pulled into the parking lot at the mall. "Yay!!!" Max cheered. she eagerly tried to unbuckle herself, only to pinch her arm. "Ow!"....

A/N Sorry for the short update