Chapter 15

Max POV

A trampoline park?! This is going to be so much fun. Mommy said she is going to call so she left the room. Dinah said that it would be fun. Mommy came back a few minutes later, "I rented out the whole place for the rest of the day after this session which lasts until 11 so ALL of us need to either eat something light before we go or eat while we are there." Everyone agreed to get food while we are there.

Demi POV

"Perfect, cause it's 10:05 now so I'll give all of you girls some clothes to change into and max babygirl can you go get dressed as well?" Max nodded and went upstairs. I gave all of the girls shorts and tshirts except camila, she was wayyy too small for any of my shorts I looked through all of my clothes and found a really small pair of leggings and a tshirt that both used to be maddie's that ended up fitting her.

Max POV

I picked out the black leotard with lace sleeves that I got when I was with Camila, long with some pale nude colored tights and black spandex shorts. I looked in the mirror making sure you couldn't see my cuts on my legs, and you couldn't because of the tights. I slipped on my black jazz shoes and skipped out of my room to go find mommy "Mommyyyyyyyyyyy.." I called "Boo!" Mommy jumped out scaring me, causing me to jump then laugh. "Can Mani braid my hair?" "I dunno ask her babygirl." "Otay mommy." I skipped off to look for Mani, she was in mommy's bathroom putting her hair up in a messy bun. I tapped on her leg, "Mani?" She looked down at me "Yes cutie?" "Can you braid my hair?" "Of course!" She said giggling. I sat on mommy's bed as Mani walked out of mommy's bathroom with 2 rubber bands and comb. I smiled and she smiled back. "Is two french braids okay?" Mani asked. I nodded. She parted my hair down the middle and started combing it after spraying it with this spray that smelled like skittles. It made my hair really really soft and less tangly. She started braiding and got halfway down my back before saying, "Geez your hair is so long." I laughed a little, "Thanks, I like it long" I had to stand up for her to finish braiding my hair. I want my hair to be really long, like Rapunzel. When she was done she fastened both braids with rubber bands. I tried to jump up to look in the mirror, but i was too short. Mani walked in behind me and lifted me up onto the counter so i could see "Thanks Mani I love it soooooooo much." She giggled, "No problem kiddo." My braids stopped a little farther than the bottom of my butt. Mani followed me out to the living room where everyone else was already ready and waiting on us. "That's what took you guys so long" Ally laughed. "Mommy Look!" I did a spin so she could see my hair, "Oh my god your hair is so long, have you ever cut it?" I nodded "I cut it to my shoulders about a year ago." "Wow.." Mommy said fiddling with the ends of one of my braids. "Ready?" She asked, I nodded. We split up and took 2 cars because there were 7 of us. Mommy, Mila, Lauren, and I rode together and Dinah Mani and Ally rode together. It was already 10:30, "It's gonna be a 30 minute drive so get comfortable." Mommy said as we pulled out of the driveway with the others leaving soon after us. "Mommy, what kind of stuff is at a trampoline park?" I really wanted to know and I was way too excited to wait the 30 minutes until we got there to find out. "A lot of giant trampolines, a foam pit, a ball pit, aerial silks, basketball goals, dodge ball, and a lot more really cool stuff" I got super excited when she said they had aerial silks, I rigged mine up in the back yard at the orphanage and over the years I've gotten really good. I even memorized maddie's routine to nightingale. "Yess!" I cheered, "Yes about which one babygirl?" Mommy asked laughing a little, "I'll show you when we get there" I said smiling, "Okay.." Lauren, Mommy, and Camila exchanged looks, I just smiled. Mommy turned on the radio and we all sang along to Fancy by IGGY Azalea, I rapped the verses and the rest of them sang the choruses. "Dems your kid's got flow AND she can sing?! No lie, I'm jealous." Lauren said. Mommy laughed "Don't be jealous but I've got to say she's got flow." Mommy said, boasting. I'm nothing to boast about, but I'm going to try and not burden Mommy anymore by arguing with her. We all sat there in comfortable silence, minus the radio until we got there. We pulled up to a large gray building. We got out and I was so excited that I skipped all the way inside. Mommy showed the owner her ID and they let us in. I stood back in awe... THIS WAS FUCKING AMAZING!!!  I looked around for the silks, I found them they were inbetween the ball pit and the foam pit. "What is it that you wanted to show me babygirl?" "Yea I wanna see" Mila said, "Otay, follow me" I jumped across the trampolines to the aerial silks, "baby those things take a lot of practice." I laughed, "I know I've been doing it for years. Can you play nightingale." She smiled, "Sure baby girl." The song started playing and I did the routine. Mommy, Mila, and Lauren looked completely shocked. When I finished they all smiled and clapped. I laughed and took a dramatic bow, "Was that Maddie's routine?" I smiled and nodded. "Wow.. that was really good." I got back on the silks and did some flips and a couple candycanes with two foot knots. "Thanks mila." I jumped down making mommy cringe it was a high drop atleatst a story high into the foam pit. There was also a 2 story jump into the foam pit, I climbed to the top, Lauren came with me cause mommy and Mila were too scared. Lauren and I jumped on the count of 3. "1....2....3" We jumped and I let go of Lauren's hand and did backflips the whole way down.  "Be careful you little daredevil!" Mommy yelled from the trampoline area. I just laughed then Lauren and I went back over to where mommy and Mila were. "Dodgeball anyone?" Dinah said as she chucked a dodge ball at me as the others walked in. I caught it with my awesome reflexes, "Ha, you're out!"  I said to Dinah "We haven't even started." Ally said laughing. "Okay Demi, Max, Normani, and I will be a team" Ally said. "And Dinah, Mila and I will be a team." Lauren said. Everyone agreed. We ran over to the dodge ball area and I ended up being the last one in, "Yes!" I cheered making everyone laugh. The rest of the day was full of super fun things. It was really fun spending time with mommy and the girls, I even ate a piece of pizza to make mommy happy. We went home around 11, I was exhausted mommy was too. The girls had to go home because they had to go to the studio the day after tomorrow and they needed a rest day. "Bye guys. It was a lot of fun" I said as they left out house. Mommy and I got showers and I put on my fluffy white and blue onesie. Me and mommy cuddled on the couch and watched frozen and I fell into a deep sleep.