Chapter 12

Max POV

Lauren picked me up and my arm continued to bleed, "Camila Text Demi, "Lauren said.

C- "Demi we have a situation.."

D- "What happened??? I just got the pizza, I'm on the way."

C- "We were playing around and Max hit her arm and now it's bleeding."

D- "Okay, I'm almost there. Try and not freak her out."

C "Hurry Dems."

D-"I'm here."

Lauren carried me into the bathroom and sat me on the counter. I started feeling lightheaded and reached back out for Lauren to hold me, she held onto me as mommy came into the room, "mommy!" She ran up to me.

Demi POV

"Mommy!" I ran towards Max she was paler than usual and she was starting to drift in and out of consciousness. I used a trick that I used to use to stop bleeding. I pulled out some baby powder from under the sink and poured it all over Max's arm, it helps coagulate the blood. (DO NOT REALLY DO THIS... INFECTIONS AND ICK I PROMISE)he bleeding showed and I put Neosporin on her cuts. While rubbing it in I noticed how bad her cuts from earlier were, I froze, Max noticed and tears started to brim her eyes, I quickly wrapped her tiny arm back up and picked her up, letting her koala bear me. She sobbed into my shoulder. "Shh.. babygirl, It's okay . I'm not mad." 'I..I'm sorry mommy p..please don't hate me.." I sat her on the counter and looked in her eyes, "Maxine Rose De La Garaza Lovato, I would never Ever hate you I love you so so so so much babygirl, Please don't talk like that." She looked down, "I.I'm sorry mommy . I love you too." She calmed down and stopped crying. I feel bad for her, I just want to love her and help her and give her the better life that she deserves. I picked her back up and she nestled into my shoulder, I wanted to let her sleep but she needs to eat, "Baby, you need to eat something before you go to sleep." We started walking to the kitchen. I had the pizzas on the counter, I felt Max's heart rate pick up." Mommy I can't." She looked terrified as I set her on the island, Camila walked up to Max, Lauren followed. "Sweetie.." Lauren said. "you have to eat." Camila rubbed her back and I held her hand. Max collapsed into my arms and sobbed, "Shh.. you can have something light." "Mommy.. I..I can't" "yes you can baby girl, you're a warrior, you're my warrior." She looked at me and wiped her tears, "Really?" I nodded and she smiled a little, "I..I'll try.. for you.." "Aweeeeee" the girls cooed I handed her a small bowl of grapes. "Can you try to eat these for me?" She hesitantely nodded. I picked up Max in one arm and carried the pizzas in the other and we all walked into the living room. "Movie!!!" Max cheered. "Can I pick mommy? Pleaseeeeee?" I laughed, "okay babygirl." I turned on the movie account that I had with all the latest movies and then put the pizzas on the coffee table and sat on the couch. Max snuggled up next to me and Camila, Lauren was next to Camila cuddling her, Normani was next to lauren, Dinah was next to Normani, and Marissa was next to Dinah. We all snuggled up as Max picked the movie. "Ooh this one!" "Are you sure." Marissa and I eyed each other. "Yes!"  "Okay, fine babygirl." She chose Insidious Chapter 3." She clicked play and began eating her grapes, slowly, but she was eating. I was so proud of her. About halfway through the movie, Camilla and max were cuddled together scared out of their Minds. It was kind of adorable to be honest.

Max POV

Me and Mila were cuddled together because we were scared. By the time the movie was almost over, everyone was asleep, expect me, my thoughts and my demons were at war inside my mind. It got to the point where I couldn't take it anymore.. I had to cut and I had to purge. I went to get up but Lauren wrapped her arms around me because she was sprawled out on top of Mila... great..I looked at her, she was asleep. I tried to pry her arms off of me but she only held me closer I couldn't hold it in, I had so much bottled up and I broke down crying. I ended up sobbing into Lauren

Lauren POV

I woke up to crying, at first I thought it was Camila, but then I looked up and saw that it was Max who was crying in my arms. I didn't want to wake the other girls up so I scooped her up in my arms and carried her upstairs to her room, letting her cry into my shoulder on the way up. I sat down on her bed, "Max, hun, what's wrong?" She shook her head, "I know something's wrong.. please tell me" "I..I'm having bad thoughts a..and t..the voices w..won't leave me alone" She stuttered. "Hun look at me" She shook her head, "Sweetie.." I lifted her chin up then wiped away her tears "Listen to my voice.. follow my voice.. don't listen to them." I started singing to help her fall asleep. She continued holding on to me but her sobs softened and her breathing steadied. She was just silently crying. Did she say something about voices? Camila used to complain about hearing voices bothering her, she still does... Quite often actually. Before long Max had dozed off in my arms and not too much longer after that, my mind stopped wandering and I managed to get a pretty decent night's sleep.