Saved--Chapter 2

(Y/N) - your name

(E/C) - eye color

(H/C) - Hair color

(F/C) - favorite color

________________________trigger warning____

                                                                                                   *(Y/n) POV*

I rung the doorbell to Peter's and Aunt May's house. I waited a few seconds til the door opened I looked up to see Peter. When he saw it was me he smiled.

"Hey (y/n), come inside. Aunt May just finished dinner." He opened the door more and stepped aside to let me in. I smiled and nodded my head before walking inside. Aunt May is the only person I truly know likes me and she knows of me being an orphan. Not even Peter knows. I walked into the kitchen and greeted Aunt May. She looked up at me and smiled. "Ah, (y/n) thank you for joining us for dinner." "Thank you for inviting me." I reply. Peter walks in and helps set the table. We all sit down and start eating. We talk about some random things. "So (y/n), got a boyfriend yet?" May asks me. I blushed and shook my head no. I feel my phone vibrating saying that I have a text. I read the message. It was from my boss at work saying that they needed me last minute. I looked up at May's and Peter's questioning looks. "Sorry I have to go. Thank you for dinner. It was wonderful. See you at school Peter." I say as I quickly pack up my stuff and head off to my job. I don't really have a certain job there. I do multiple things. Like sort the files, being the secretary, moving packages, and rarely interviewing people. And helping the clients.

                                                                                                     **Time Skip**

I finally fished at work and was walking to a certain alley where I could make a portal to my room in the orphanage. (Yes you can make portals.) As I was getting closer to the alley, I passed by another alley. As I was passing by two strong arms wrapped around me and pulled me into the alley. I gasp. "Well ain't ya a pretty lady. I could have some fun with you." A burly man says. I start whimpering. Of course I had to be taken. I don't want to die. I do what he says and follow him because I don't want to get hurt. I already deal with that at school and at the orphanage. The man drags me to the back of the alley and pushes me against the wall. I whimper from the pain. "Shut it." The man snaps. The man puts an arm over my chest so I couldn't escape. Suddenly the man was pulled off of me and was flung into the wall opposite the one I was against. I look up to see spider man walking over to the man and pushing him against a dumpster. "Now don't you touch her, or any other girls like that again." Spiderman hisses. The man vigorously nods in fear and scrambles out of the alley way. I watch as he runs away then I remember about spiderman. I look to him. He looks up at me and walks over to me. "Are you ok? Did he hurt you." He asked with care in his voice. I rarely ever hear that anymore. I slowly nod my head. "Are you sure? I'll take you home ok?" I nod my head and he picks me up bridal style. He then uses his webs to swing out of their. When we first the leave the ground I take in a sharp breath. "Where do you live?" He asks me. I didn't want to return in my home and have ms. Daniels the caretaker see me. She would get mad for returning so late and being so weak that I had to have spiderman save me. She would beat me. I pointed to a street near the orphanage and he nodded. "You don't speak much do you?" He asks playfully. I shake my head. He goes to the street I pointed to and asked me which house was mine. I pointed to a house that was next to an alley. He nods again and takes me there. I point to the porch, signalling I wanted him to drop me off there. He nods his head and lands. He carefully places me on my feat. "Thank you." I quietly say. He heard me and said "anytime, now be careful at night." I nod my head and watch and he swings away. I wait to make sure he was gone and walk into the alley. I go up to a wall and wave my hand, creating a (f/c) portal. (Favorite color) I look around and walk in. When I walk out I see ms. Daniels. She knows of my power and couldn't care less about it. She glares at me while tapping her foot. "You're late." She growls. "I'm sorry." I quietly say. She walks up to me and slaps me. She then pushes me into the wall. I whimper. She takes a broken glass shard she had in her pocket. (Don't ask me why) and takes my arm. She scratches in the middle of my elbow and wrist. It draws blood and I whimper again. A tear slides down my cheek as she stomps out of the room. I slowly stand up and walk into the bathroom taking the first aid kit and tending to my scratch. After having to do it so much I was running out of bandages. I had one left. "Dang." I mutter under my breath. I quickly finished up and changed and went to bed.