Halloween--Chapter 10

⭕️(y/n)'s POV⭕️

I was on the helicarrier when Captain America came up to me. "Agent (l/n), tomorrow is Halloween and we need you here at 5 pm to midnight, ok?" He asked. I nodded.

▫️The Next Day▫️

I was at Peter's house studying with him. It was 4:45 and I had to leave soon. "(Y/n), want to stay and have a Halloween dinner with me and Aunt May?" Peter asked. I looked down. "Sorry Peter, but I can't, I have to go now. Thanks for helping me study." I said and grabbed my bags and left his house. I walked to an alleyway and created a portal to my room then I threw my stuff inside. I closed the portal then put my cloak on and created a portal to the helicarrier. I looked around then walked through. But as I was walking through I felt like I was being watched.

⭕️Peter's POV⭕️

After she left I climbed out my window and used my webs to follow her. I saw she walked into and alley but there was a roof over top of it. I went around and when I looked in the alleyway I just saw a cloaked figure. I accidentally blinked and when I looked again they were gone. I looked around but couldn't find them. Was that (y/n)? No it couldn't be. Why did she have to leave?

I'm sorry that it's short I really had no idea how to carry on. I'm so so sorry