Bloopers Part 2

~~~Chapter 5

~Peter's POV~

Can I come in first?" She asks "Sure." I reply and step inside to let her in. She walks in and takes a seat on the couch. I close the front door and sit next to her. "Well, the reason that I don't let you take me home is because ....uh... Hey are you thirsty because I'm quite thirsty."She tries to change the subject but I just look at her sternly "(Y/n) don't try changing the subject." I told her.

It was silent for a couple seconds. "Maybe I want to change the subject!" Y/n yells.

"No! Get back on track!"

"Don't tell me what do to MOOOM!"

"CUT!" The director yells.

~~~Chapter 5

~Y/n's POV~

I woke up on the floor and all the memories from last night flooded into my head. I paused.

"Okay, can we please change that? That sounds so wrong!" I call out. Peter falls to the ground laughing.

"NO! They just have to keep reading/watching so it doesn't sound so wrong!" The director calls out. I turn to the camera. "Get your heads out of the gutter kids. You're too innocent." I say.

~~~Chapter 8

~Y/n's POV~

Today is Saturday. I was eating lunch with Peter and Aunt May in their home. We were chatting and laughing and smiling. "So (y/n), I tried calling you last night...

I'M AT A PAYPHONE TRYING TO CALL HOME! ALL OF MY CHANGE I SPENT ON YOU! WHERE HAVE THE TIMES GONE, BABY IT'S ALL WRONG. WHERE ARE THE PLANS WE MADE FOR TWO!" Peter broke out singing. This reminded me from earlier.

"CRY BABY! CRY BABY! 'CAUSE I DON'T FREAKING CARE!" I sang. Everyone was laughing. I started teasing Peter for forgetting his line.

~~~Chapter 9

~Y/n's POV~

""Agent (l/n), you need to get out of here. Now!" I nodded. I ran up to a wall and created a portal to an alleyway right beside the orphanage. As I was about to walk through when..."Ow."

"Did you run into the wall?! HAAHAHAHAHAH!" Peter laughed. 

~~~Chapter 9

~Peter's POV~

I smiled hoping that her boss gave her her promotion. "Really? So did anything interesting or worth telling your best friend happen?" I ask. She laughed. "No not really. Same old same old." I frowned. Why hasn't he given her a promotion. I'll pay him a visit. "Ok, well if anything happens you know who to call." I say. "Ghostbusters?" She asks. I laugh. And before I could say my line, she added, "the Winchesters?"

"No."

"Sherlock Holmes?"

"No."

"The Doctor?"

"No."

"Harry Potter?"

"You did call me Potter..." I trail off.

"And Hermione?"

"No."

"The Fellowship of the Ring?"

"No."

"Katniss Everdeen?"

"NO. Are you doing this to excite the readers?"

"...nooooooooo?"

(SORRY IT'S SHORTER AND PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU WANT A PART THREE! I HAVE IDEAS FOR THE SECOND BOOK BUT HAVEN'T PUT IT ON PAPER YET! )