Gone--Chapter 32

(Sorry this took so long. I have just...idk. But here's the chapter.)

**Y/n's POV**
Continuing from what happened last chapter

Peter looked like he was about to say something else when suddenly a loud alarm went off and the helicarrier tipped to the side.

Peter luckily grabbed a random pole that appeared out of nowhere, preventing him from falling.

Not so luckily, there was nothing for me to grab and I fell. Out of panic, I accidentally formed a portal to who knows where. I screamed as I fell through it.

**Peter's POV**

"Y/N!" I screamed as I watched her fall through the portal that, I'm guessing, she accidentally made. I let go of the pole and tried to get to the portal before it closed, but I was too late.

I used my webs to get out of the room, and made my way over to the avengers. "Where's y/n?" Phil Coulson asked me. "She fell through a portal. What happened?" I asked. "Hydra agents attacked but we controlled it." Steve said.

"No you didn't control it because y/n is gone! Is that what you call under control?!" I yell angrily. They tried to calm me down, but it was hardly working.

I finally confessed and found out that she like me back and now she's gone. Everything went wrong.

**Y/n's POV**

I found myself at the end of a long alleyway. I leaned against the wall, going over everything that had just happened.

I confessed to Peter, and it turned out that he like me back then...i fell through the portal. I wonder if everyone is okay? Was Hydra attacking again?

My thoughts were interrupted by a voice. "What are you doing all alone?" A man asked. I didn't answer. This seemed to anger him as he walked closer to me, two of his friend appearing behind him.

He grabbed me by the neck and lifted me up. He pushed me against the wall. "What are you doing all alone?" He growled.

I once again didn't answer. "Why are you in our alley?" He yelled. I closed my eyes, trying not to whimper. "I-I didn't know." I whispered.

"What? I can't hear you!" He yelled. "I didn't know!" I said a bit louder. He backed up, still gripping my neck. "That's not good enough! You can't just waltz into someone else territory!" He yelled before throwing me into the wall behind me.

Everything began to fade into black.

(Sorry this is so bad.)