Uh oh--Chapter 28

▫️y/n's POV▫️

I once again over used my power. But I used it way more than last time. The thing about that is, if I over use it, my power gets drained and I pass out, but when I really over use it like I did this week then I pass out and sometimes make random portals out of no where.

▫️Time Skip▫️

I was laying on the couch studying when a random portal appears out of no where and my text book got sucked into it. I groan.

▫️Another example▫️

I sat at the kitchen table. I brought an apple slice up to my mouth to eat when it just vanished. I looked around in surprise and saw that a portal and just appeared making the apple slice go through it. I sighed and grabbed another, but the same thing happened to the poor Apple slice. I groaned.

▫️Time Skip▫️

I lied on the couch. I had informed Peter with my situation. He walked over to me with his text book, allowing me to borrow it seen as mine went through the portal and was somewhere on earth, but I don't know where.

Just as he stopped in front of the couch and was handing me the book a large portal appeared underneath him. He yelled as he fell through the portal and with the text book!

(Dang it. Now reader-chan can't study.)

I sprung off the couch and tried to help Peter but was too late. It's a good thing that just before he fell through I got a glimpse at the surroundings of where he just landed. I saw a wall with the Hydra logo. I gasp.

I try to make a portal on my own but that back fires. I think of all the possible ways I can get to the helicarrier when I remember that not that long ago, Coulson had given me an ear piece.

I ran over to my bag and grabbed it. I latched it onto my ear and turned t on. "Hello? Hello?" I ask. "Agent l/n?" I hear Coulson's voice on the other end. "Phil. Please help. I need to get to the helicarrier but my portal powers aren't working well today. Something has happened." I said with worry laced in my voice.