Through a portal--Chapter 25

I stayed at Peter's house with Peter while we waited for Aunt May to come back from the orphanage. "Thank you so much Peter." I kept repeating. He laughed. "It's no problem." He said. "I'm just so happy to leave the orphanage." I said with a smile. An actual genuine smile. Then something dawned on me. It's going to be much harder to hide my power. I mentally groaned. Then my phone rang. I picked it up and answered. "Agent l/n, we need you here." Coulson said. "Yes sir, I'll be there soon." I said and hung up. "Bye Peter. I need to go to work." I said. "Wait, are you still working at the office?" He asked. I shook my head. "I quit. I didn't really enjoy working there. I now work...um at (someplace you would like working)." I lied. He nodded. I left the house and walked through the portal to the helicarrier. I pulled my hood on and walked up to Coulson. "You needed me?" I asked happily. "Yep, there are a couple agents that have to go to a base half way across the world." He says. "Okay!" I say as he leads me to the agents. "What's got you so happy?" He asks with a smile. "Oh nothing. Just my best friend got his aunt to adopt me. Not to be her daughter but to that she's my legal guardian." I say with a smile. He pats my back. "Congratulations." He says with a smile. We walk up to the agents. I recognized some of them, then my eyes landed on in particular. Spider-man. I opened portals for the agents then it was Spider-mans turn. He told me the place he needed to be. And that wasn't half way across the world. It was still in New York. I turned to Coulson. "I thought you said that they were half way across the world?" I asked. "I did, but then he came and requested that place. I didn't know he needed to be there." Coulson said. I turned to Spider-man. "Okay, I don't need to be there. I just want to know what it feels like to go through a portal." He said laughing. He sounded really familiar. "Am I done for today?" I asked Coulson, in which he nodded. I opened a portal to the alley near Peter's house. I quickly walked through and closed it before anyone could see where I was going or before they could walk through.

(Sorry it's short.)