Bloopers Part 10

~~~Chapter 32

He grabbed me by the neck and lifted me up. He pushed me against the wall. "What are you doing all alone?" He growled.

I once again didn't answer. "Why are you in our alley?" He yelled. I closed my eyes, trying not to whimper. "I-I didn't know." I whispered.

"What? I can't hear you!" He yelled. "I didn't know!" I said a bit louder. He backed up, still gripping my neck. "That's not good enough! You can't just waltz into someone else territory!" He yelled before attempting to throw me, but I stopped him.

"OH SORRY! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU OWNED IT. HOW MUCH DID IT COST YOU, HUH?!"

(Thank you @Bonnie_Silver for the hilarious comment so I could use it here.)

~~~Chapter 33

When I woke up, I found myself on the cold, hard ground. I pushed myself to sit on my legs and looked around. I was in a small, cramped cage, in a dark room. I couldn't see anything outside of the cage.

"Ah. Looks like the little girl has awoken." A deep voice said aloud. My eyes widened as I spun around, my eyes locking with someone else's.

"W-who are y-you?" I stutter.

"No one in particular." He replied.

"Well that's useful." I mumbled sarcastically.

~~~Chapter 33

"Oh men. Looks like we got a crybaby." I smile mischievously.

"Oh no."

"CRY BABY! CRY BABY! BECAUSE YOU DON'T FREAKING CARE."

~~~Chapter 34

I gave up begging to be let go, because I never succeeded. They would just smirk and laugh. Smirk and laugh. Smirk and Laugh. Laugh. Laugh. Laugh. At times I thought I was going crazy. Whenever they did something, that action would be replayed in my mind, over and over again.

Like when your watching a movie and the backwards button is broken. Something happens, it breaks and goes back, gets fixed, goes back to when they stopped, breaks again and goes back, replays to when they stopped, breaks again and goes back. Constantly. Like a broken back button.

I smile and began singing. "I LOVE YOU LIKE A LOVE SONG BABY! I-I LOVE YOU LIKE A LOVE SONG BABY! AND I KEEP HITTING RE-PE-PE-PEAT!"

"UGH!"

~~~Chapter 35

The yelling got louder and I could somewhat make out what they were saying. "Run! They're here!"

I didn't move, nor look anywhere but my hands. I just stared down at them, occasionally blinking.I then heard the door open. I don't look.

"She's in here!" I hear a deep voice yell. I then hear more people enter the dark room in which the cage I was in was kept in.

"Y/n?" A soft voice called out as they walked closer to me. I stare at my hands. Just to be weird, I look up and look Coulson straight in the eyes, then cross my eyes while saying, "Who's Y/n?"

"CUT! Y/N STOP IT!" my director yelled.

"NEVER!" I yelled while laughing.

~~~Chapter 36

~Peter's POV~

"I'm sorry that I don't remember and I wish I could. I wish I could remember who you are. But, I guess we can just be friends. Right?" Y/n stuck out her hand for me to shake. I reached out slowly and shook her hand, making her smile. My eyes widened and I fell to my knees.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I screamed out in fake agony.

~~~Chapter 37

~Third Person~

"Every Time you get an answer wrong, I tickle you" Peter said helping Y/N up from the living room floor. "Okay then, let's begin." peter once again began rummaging in his bag before pulling out his phone.

"who is this?" he asked pointing at a photo of coulson "...uhm it's an old guy in a suit?" the room was silent for a moment before Y/N erupted in a bubble of laughter, but Peter wasn't tickling her. He had simply stayed quiet while moving on to the next card, without tickling her.

"YES! I WAS RIGHT!" Y/n exclaimed.

"I'm feeling insulted." Coulson mumbled from off set.