Bloopers Part 8

~~~Chapter 25

After many times of me thanking Peter for Aunt May filing papers to take me away from the Orphanage. Then my phone rang, interrupting me. I picked it up and answered. "Agent l/n, we need you here." Coulson said.

"Yes sir, I'll be there soon." I said and hung up. "Bye Peter. I need to go to work." I said.

"Wait, are you still working at the office?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I quit. I didn't really enjoy working there. I now work... at... um at (someplace you would like to work)." I lied. He nodded. I stood up and walked towards the door. The door always kept getting stuck and so some staff had to stand outside to help me open it. I placed my hand on the knob and tried to open the door. It sort of got stuck, but I relied on them to help me. I took a step forward but...

"Ow... dang it."

"You ran into the door?!"

~~~Chapter 26

My vision became hazy and I fell unconscious.

▫️◻️Time skip brought to you by the Tardis◻️▫️

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. I found myself in an one warehouse. How cliche. I was sat in a plastic chair with rope wrapped around my ankles, my wrists and around my torso, keeping me sat in the chair. I tried to wiggle out, but I just ended up getting rope burns. Then my captor walked into my vision. It was the man that I made fall into my portal to Antartica a little while back. I stayed silent.

The man walked towards me, but froze. I began laughing at the man was frozen in shock.

"OH MY GOD! YOUR PANTS FELL!" I was laughing so hard that the chair I was in fell over.

"COSTUME H-HELP!" I managed to exclaim.

~~~Chapter 26

"Finally, I can get back at you." He hissed. I pulled my chin out of his hand.

"Feisty I see." He said cockily. I looked down, avoiding his gaze. My cheek started to sting. I looked up and saw that the man had slapped me. He walked behind me and ripped my hood off of my head. He walked back in front of me.

"Pretty little thing aren't ya?" He asked. I began to laugh really hard.

"Cut! Scene 26, take 19."

~~~Chapter 27

Just then the front door opened. I looked over and saw Aunt May entering the house. "Hello sweetie." She greeted. I waved making the sweatshirt sleeve fall a little, revealing the rope burn. Aunt may looked at it. "Oh my." She gasped. "What happened. Come on, I'll get the first aid kit." She said as she walked away to get the first aid kit.

I stood up and she took my hand, dragging me to the kitchen.

"Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow."

~~~Chapter 28

I lay on the couch. I had informed Peter with my situation. He walked over to me with his text book, allowing me to borrow it seen as mine went through the portal and was somewhere on earth, but I don't know where.

Just as he stopped in front of the couch and was handing me the book a large portal appeared underneath him. He yelled as he fell through the portal and with the text book!

"PETER! COME BACK WITH MY TEXTBOOK! I NEED TO STUDY." I yell out.

~~~Chapter 29

The door bell rang. I quickly made my way over to the door and opened it. Steve stood on the front door step. He wore a loose gray t/shirt and dark gray sweatpants.

"Come on." He beckoned kindly. I nodded and followed him towards his motorcycle. I gulped nervously. Steve put on his helmet and handed me an extra. I put it over my head an hesitantly sat on the back of the motorcycle as Steve sat on the front.

It roared to like and suddenly started forward. I gasped and wrapped my arms around Steve. I started screaming, probably bursting Steve's eardrums.

~~~Chapter 30

☁️Dream☁️

"Shut up Runt!" Ms. Daniels yelled as she kicked me in he stomach.

"YOU'RE A RUNT!"

"YOU'RE A RUNT!" She argued.

"I'M AN ONLY CHILD SO I'M THE OLDEST AND YOUNGEST!"

"DAMMIT!"