Try--Chapter 12

After I was done with my shift at the helicarrier I made a portal back to the orphanage. It was 1:30 in the morning. Good thing it's a Saturday. I went straight to sleep.
                  ▫️Time Skip▫️
Ms. Daniels just gave me my noon beating and left to drown her sorrows in alcohol at the bar. I sighed as a tear slid my cheek. I sat by the window. I grabbed my phone and played the song 'Try' by Colbie Calliat. But I played the version by Nightcore. It was a song that really meant something and was really relatable.Just like most of    P!nk's songs. Like her song 'F*cking Perfect.'

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
Put your make up on
Get your nails done
Curl your hair
Run the extra mile
Keep it slim
So they like you. Do they like you?

Get your sexy on
Don't be shy, girl
Take it off
This is what you want, to belong
So they like you. Do you like you?

You don't have to try so hard
You don't have to give it all away
You just have to get up, get up, get up, get up
You don't have to change a single thing

You don't have to try, try, try, try-i-
Yoooou don't have to try

Ooooo, oooooo, oooooo...

Get your shopping on,
At the mall,
Max your credit cards
You don't have to choose,
Buy it all
So they like you. Do they like you?

Wait a second,
Why should you care, what they think of you
When you're all alone, by yourself
Do you like you? Do you like you?

You don't have to try so hard
You don't have to give it all away

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
Music really takes me to my own little world. Half way through the song I started to sing along. Hey that rhymed! (Sorry I just had to)
Suddenly I heard a voice by my window. "You have a nice voice." I turned to see Spider-Man. I gasped and took a step back. I instantly became somewhat mute, like I am with the people at school. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." He said. I didn't reply. "You must be wondering why I'm here. Well I'm just scouting the area why I heard you singing." He said. Was I really singing that loudly? I wonder why no one has complained about the sound of a dying cat coming from the orphanage. I don't think I'm good at singing.
                     ▫️Peter's POV▫️
Today I was looking around the city. I decided to look around (y/n)'s orphanage. As I was looking around I heard someone singing. I went to where I heard it and was surprised to see it was coming from (y/n)'s room. I went to the window to see (y/n) walking around her room singing to a song that was playing from her phone. She was really good. Towards the end of the song I finally worked up enough courage to speak. You have a nice voice." She turned to look at me. She gasped and took a step back. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." I apologized. She didn't reply. "You must be wondering why I'm here. Well I'm just scouting the area why I heard you singing." I said. "Y/N GET DOWN HERE AND CLEAN THIS!" I heard a woman yell. Then I heard what sounded like a vase falling and breaking. Y/n looked between me and the door. "Well that my cue. Bye~" I said and left.