Weak--Chapter 39

My hands flew to my agape mouth. "I-I did it! Oh my gosh! I did it!" I glimpsed Coulson into a huge hug, making him laugh.

I broke the hug and turned to the open portal. "Okay...what now?" I asked. "Agent Romanoff, Agent Barton, go!" Director Fury ordered, which led to both agents running through the portal.

"Wait, what about me?" I asked. Coulson and Fury turned to me. Coulson's eyes were larger than saucers.

"No, absolutely not." Coulson said placing his hands on my shoulders. "Why not?!" I cry out!

"Because, your still hurt and weak!" Coulson exclaimed. I gave him a confused look. "What is that supposed to mean? I can create a portal to take three home!".

"Agent l/n! It means that you are too weak! They may mean a lot to you but you can get yourself killed! You don't have strong powers like Spider-Man! You don't have super strength like Agent Rogers! You are too weak! Your powers are not for hurting someone! You can create a portal here to take them home! Agents Romanoff and Barton can handle themselves. Now stand down! You can not go, you will just get yourself killed!" Fury said furiously.

(I had to.)

I stopped and stared at him. "W-what?" I stuttered. "Stand down Agent l/n. You shall not intervene and do not go against my orders! Back off!"

I backed up and sighed. "Fine."

(Sorry it's a tiny bit short. But I will update soon.)