Bloopers Part 6

Chapter 15 bloopies

When I walk out I hear yelling. Start to walk over and peek around the wall. I see the girls from the orphanage and a man standing in front of them yelling at them. I can tell the girls are are shaking and then I see the man holding a gun that is held against Ms. Daniels head. I gasp. I look around and see that Spider-man is no where in sight. "Where the heck is he?" I mumble to myself so no one could here me. "Be there for them." I heard Maria say in the back of my head. I sighed. I made sure that no one was looking and took off my cloak. I walked up to them. "What's the problem?" I asked. "One of your older girls and all of your money or the woman gets it." He says glaring at me. "Um.." I didn't know what to do. "That's not how you treat a lady."
"oh trust me! she ain't no lady" I grumble loudly and peter and the crew starts laughing

chapter 18 bloopies

What was that for?" I ask. "DON'T TALK BACK TO ME YOU RUNT!" Ms. Daniels screamed and slapped me again. "OH BOY IM ABOUT TO SHOW YOU WHAT A RUNT CAN DO!" I shouted before slapping her back. let's just say it took the crew a while to get us separated.

chapter 22 bloopies

Woah woah. I'm not going to hurt you, I'm here to help." He said to me, when something suddenly clicked in my mind. "help... i need somebody" peter looked at me weird "y/n wha-"
"HELP! NOT JUST ANYBODY!"
"please sto-"
"HELP! I NEED SOMEONE!" i yelled before peter interrupted "HEEEELP!"
"this is why we're friends" i laughed
"and this is why we never get things done" crew member A mumbled.

chapter 22, part 2, take 5, bloopies

"cue lights! good, good, and ACTION!" the director yelled. "Okay, Where is your first aid kit?"
'oh shiz my line' i thought to myself "k-kat?" peter gave me a look before saying "no, kit"
"kat" i replied smirking
"kit" he glared
"kat!"
"kit!"
"kat! it's kat! kit kat snick snack give a kid a toy!"
"NO" the director interjected "it's 'get your lines straight, or get sent to the gate'!"
peter and I chuckled nervously before redoing the scene... again

chapter 23 bloopies

As I leaned against the wall and let my ribs heal, Coulson approached me. "Agent l/n?" He asked. I looked up at him. He saw the pain in my expression. He quickly kneeled down next to me. "Oh my gosh. What happened?" He asked. "w-well" i began shakily, tearing up a little. "peter, he... he said he would buy me mcdonald's after the shoot...he never did!" I began sobbing uncontrollably. coulson on the other hand was dying of laughter.

chapter 24 bloopies

I woke up suddenly from my nap, by my phone ringing. I scrambled to my phone and quickly pulled it to my ear. "Hello?" I ask tiredly. "Hey y/n." I hear Peter say. "Hi peter." I greet. "So, I was wondering if you would want to come over?" He asked. "and i was wondering if you were gonna buy me that mcdonald's" i retorted. peter fell silent "yeah, that's what i thought" i grumbled going back to bed before hearing something delisherous. "iz- izzat wendy's" i said drooling, "yeah, but how did you-"

"second sense, i call it the tasty ear"

"yeah, okay, i'm gonna ignore that, but yeah it's wendy's and i was gonna give you some buuuuuut" i began to panick "peter, don't be rash, i'm getting ready, ill be there in five" i said before hanging up and getting dressed. i was there in two.