Escaped--Chapter 23

**Y/n's POV**
As I leaned against the wall and let my ribs heal, Coulson approached me. "Agent l/n?" He asked. I looked up at him. He saw the pain in my expression. He quickly kneeled down next to me. "Oh my gosh. What happened?" He asked. I explained to him that I went back to the orphanage with Peter escorting me, then getting yelled at by Ms. Daniels. I told him that she hit me, but I didn't go into detail. I included the Spider-man experience. "So you ran?" He asked after I was done explained. "Sorta ran. More like say their and made an escape portal." I said with a slight laugh. Though my laugh was cut short from the pain in my ribs. I wrapped my arms around my torso in pain. He glanced down at my movements. "What happened?" He asked while giving me a look that said tell-me-now-and-don't-lie. I sighed. "Ms. Daniels kicked me in the ribs a couple times." I said quietly, only loud enough for me and Coulson to hear. He looked like he was about to explode in anger. "I'm just...going to rest here." I mumble and closed my eyes tiredly. He nodded and walked away.

**Time Skip**
I soon woke up from my small nap. I opened my eyes and was met with a face close to mine, staring at me. I gasped and tried to back away, but again, my back was already against the wall. I analyzed the face and realized...it was Spider-man. I sucked in a breath. "Hey, are you okay?" He asks me. I nod my head, not speaking. He nods. "Okay, I was just making sure. You looked pretty tired and sorta in pain. Even though I didn't see your face and all-" he just started to ramble. I didn't really listen. I was just glad that he didn't see my face. I slowly stood up. My ribs were pretty much healed and I could get up without too much pain. I slightly winced but tried to hide it. I failed. "Are you sure your okay?" He asked. I nodded. I walked inside. I soon found Coulson. I walked up to him. "Hey, I'm going back home." I told him. He nodded. "Be careful." He added. I nodded. "I will." I say and create a portal. I barely had enough energy to do that, but I managed. Once I walked through, I collapsed on my bed and instantly fell asleep.