Memory--Chapter 35

~Y/n's POV~

Memories. I have none. I forgot everything except for the basic knowledge, such as 2+2=4. The strange men have forced me to hit my head so many times that...I can't remember.

I don't remember why I'm here, or what my past was. But I do remember my name and some other things about me. Like: My name is y/n l/n, I'm (whatever age Peter is), and I can make these portal things.

I don't know how I make portal things, but I do remember that I can. I remember nothing else.

I was broken out of my thoughts by the sound yelling. Though I was no longer deep in thought, I didn't dare look up. The men have yelled at me for looking them straight in the eyes, so I never look anywhere except for down at my hands.

The yelling got louder and I could somewhat make out what they were saying. "Run! They're here!"

I didn't move, nor look anywhere but my hands. I just stared down at them, occasionally blinking.

I then heard the door open. I don't look. "She's in here!" I hear a deep voice yell. I then hear more people enter the dark room in which the cage I was in was kept in.

"Y/n?" A soft voice called out as they walked closer to me. I stare at my hands. "Y/n? We're here to rescue you." It was a males voice. It was sort of deep meaning it was an older man.

"Y/n. Look at me." It was forceful, or demanding. It was more like a request, but I still didn't look up.

"Agent l/n." Another voice said. This caught me by surprise. Agent?

I finally looked up. There were two men standing in front of me, with a couple other people behind them.

The first man was in his mid 40s, and was sort of pale. His hair was a light brown color, and he looked at me with a worried expression.

"Agent l/n." The other voice repeated. I looked up at the other man. He had dark skin and was bald. And he also had an eyepatch over one of his eyes.

"Agent?" I ask.
"Yes." Replied the pale man.

"Don't you remember?" He asked. I shook my head. "No. All I can remember is my name and, and portals. That's it." I say.

His, along with everyone else's eyes widened. I look over at the other people in the room.

There were 2 men and one woman. The woman had short, curly red hair and wore and black catsuit.

One of the men had dirty-blonde hair and wore a suit that was all red, white,  blue. And the other man also had dirty blond hair and held a bow-and arrow.

"Do you remember Coulson?" The one who was originally speaking to me asked.

"Who?"

~Peter's POV~

I was sitting on my bed, trying to get my mind off of y/n, when my phone rang. I picked up my phone and replied, "hello?"

"Agent Parker. We found her." That was all I heard before I ended the call and changed into my spider-man suit. I left a note on my bed saying that I went to the library, just in case aunt may came in.

I jumped out the window and made my way to the helicarrier.

~Time Skip~

I finally landed on the helicarrier and I ran in. "Where is she?!" I asked Coulson.

"Agent Parker. She's in the infirmary. But she lost her-" I didn't hear the rest of it because I was already almost at the infirmary.

I swung the door open. "Y/n!" I exclaimed happily running over to her.

She was sitting on an infirmary bed, with bandage wrapped around her head.

I brought her in a huge hug, but...she didn't return it. I slowly let go.

"Y/n?" I asked cautiously and worriedly.

"Yeah? Who are you?"