Remember--Chapter 37

(I know it's late. Also, this was written by my amazing friend mannysmile. So give them all the credit for how amazing it is!)

Peter's Pov

As I took Y/N home I continued to think of all the memories she wouldn't remember, all the good times we had. "Uhm... I-is something wrong?" I looked down at Y/N, into her beautiful E/C eyes.

"Hello?"

"Oh, uhm no nothing's wrong"

"Are you sure? You look...sad" she looked down at her feet before continuing,

"is it because...is it because of me? D-did I make you sad? I'm sorry, I-I'll try to remember, so please, please don't be sad...peter" hearing her say my name made me so happy, it made me realize even if she forgot doesn't mean she will change, she is still Y/N, my beautiful, wonderful, adorable, and amazing Y/N.

"I'm fine" I responded gingerly, smiling slightly. And then I came up with the best Idea ever, if she can't remember, I'll help her.

~Time skip for me cause I can~
3rd Pov

Peter ran to his room and grabbed a few things before coming back to where Y/N was. "Ok" he began taking a picture out of his bag "do you know who this is?" peter said pointing at aunt may. "U-uhm is it A-April?"

"No, but you were close, its may, one month too early" he said tickling her "w-what are you- hahaha!" Y/N couldn't finish her sentence she was laughing too much.

"Every Time you get an answer wrong, I tickle you" Peter said helping Y/N up from the living room floor "ok then, let's begin." peter once again began rummaging in his bag before pulling out his phone.

"who is this?" he asked pointing at a photo of coulson "...uhm it's an old guy in a suit?" the room was silent for a moment before Y/N erupted in a bubble of laughter

"o-ok! I-I was wrong! Hehehe" she laughed as peter tickled her sides "well you're not wrong, but his name is coulson"

"C-coulson..." Y/N repeated quietly after peter had stopped tickling her. "Y/N? Do you remember something?"

"I-I think...was coulson a part of the uhm...s-shield?" peter's face lit up 'it's working!' he thought to himself "yes! Y/N! You're remembering!" he said before picking her up and twirling her around

"I-I remembered! Peter i'm remembering things" Y/N said hugging him and giggling as she was twirled around. 'She so cute' peter thought to himself placing y/n on the couch still hugging her.

"Thank you peter, i'm finally remembering" Y/N said drawing closer to peter "it was all you're doing Y/N, thank yourself" peter whispered also coming closer. Their lips were mere inches apart, and getting closer by the second. "Y/N I-"

"Guess who's home!!" aunt may screeched walking towards them. Peter quickly turned the other way and got up and began walking to the kitchen.

"H-hey aunt may" peter said beet red. "what's wrong peter?" she asked, getting closer to him. "n-nothing!" he said sprinting to his room.

Y/N's Pov

'Omgomgomgomg!! Dear cheese with holes. What. just. happened?!' I said squealing slightly and tapping the counter.

'Does he like me? I hope so...but what was that!! Aunt may why did you have to come back so early?' I whined to myself before being interrupted by a loud scream.

I ran to the living room and saw that peter had also heard it but aunt may wasn't there. The door was broken down and her stuff was on the ground.

"P-peter what's going on?" Y/N asked shakily. "Hydr." peter whispered to himself "peter? Peter, what's hydra?"

"Their a group who messed with the wrong spider" he said before running to his room and grabbing his costume.

"Y/n. Stay here." he said cautiously "h-how do you know my name?" Y/N asked "oh yeah" peter realized pulling off his mask "it's me, peter"

"W-what?" peter zoomed out the door frame leaving Y/N a confused mess. Y/N began walking back to her room before feeling a buzzing sensation in her pocket. She picked up her phone and looked onto the screen. She had gotten a text from Coulson.

'Y/N ik tht u hve amnesia but we need u rn, we r sending tony to get u, spidey told us what hapened c u soon'

Y/N's Pov

'Wow' I thought to myself, looking at the phone solemnly 'he needs to go back to school he sucks at typing h-a-p-e-n-ed? Really?'

3rd Pov

Y/N ran out the door frame to see iron man waiting hovering just above the ground for her "hurry up we don't have all day you know" she walked to him

"woah" she whispered "I know pretty awesome right?" tony said tapping his suit "no, not that! Your hair is impeccable" Y/N said touching it "Don't touch" tony replied and wrapped his arm around her waist

"and away!" he yelled "and don't do that!" Y/N responded "ever". They finally got to the helicarrier and saw everyone gathered. 'This place is huge' she thought to herself.

"Y/N I know it'll be hard but we need you to remember how to make portals. Spider man and your guardian are in deep trouble other wise" a dark man with an eyepatch said. "W-who are you?" Y/N asked

"i'm director fury, you can call me director fury. Right now we need to get to where peter is and fast but the helicarrier isn't fast enough to get us there so we need your portals Y/N. Their futures lie in your ability to create the portal" he finished handing her the coordinates.

"here, please, try to remember and when you do, here are the coordinates." It took Y/N a minute to process all this and when she did, she realized their lives are in her hands. How is she going to do this when she doesn't even remember peter?