News!

Okay, so I have two things to tell all of you. The first set of news, is that the sequel will be coming out on either Tuesday or Wednesday! YAAAYYYY!

And the other thing I had to say, which really isn't news, is more of a question. Remember that part called "How?" When I asked how I should set up the second book, well... here's the thing. I didn't really word it the correct way and most of you got confused and I didn't get many liable answers in the comment section.

So, here is a clarification. My question was, should I put the second book in a whole new place, where, when you looked in my bio, two books would should up, one called Book one, (this one) and one with a different cover, called Book Two, which would be the sequel to this book.

Many authors do that type of set up with their sequels.

The other option was, with the second book, that I keep updating on this exact book, but the chapters for book two would start at one and keep going up. So when someone accesses my bio, only one Peter Parker x reader shows up, but as they scroll through the chapters of this book, they will see both the chapters of Book one and Book two.

I hope this made much more sense to you guys, and please do comment your answers. The last time I asked this question, I only got two liable answers from people who understood what I meant, so they were tied.