Unconscious--Chapter 18

Warning: Minimal cursing, but it's still there. Just a warning if you don't like that kind of stuff

       **Y/n's POV**

"What was that for?" I ask. "DON'T TALK BACK TO ME YOU RUNT!" Ms. Daniels screamed and slapped me again. She came closer to me. "YOU RUINED MY LIFE!" She yelled and slapped me. I took a step back as she advanced towards me. "IT'S BECAUSE YOU THAT NO ONE COMES TO THIS HELL HOLE! YOU SCARE EVERYONE AWAY!" She slapped me again. "I MAKE NO MONEY BECAUSE OF YOU!" She pushes me to the ground making me hit my head. I look up at her with my eyes filled with fear. "I LOST THE ONLY MAN THAT LOVED ME!" She screamed with tears in her eyes. The smell of alcohol was all over her. She kicked me in the stomach.  I wrap my arms around my torso in pain. "LISTEN TO ME YOU LITTLE B****!" She yells and kicks me in my stomach and my legs. She slaps me again and storms out of my room. I glance at my alarms clock. 3:42. I have 2 hours and 18 minutes until I go over to meet with Peter. I close my eyes and lay down on the ground in pain. It's too painful to get up. I close my eyes in exhaustion and let sleep take over me.

      **Time Skip**

I opened my eyes. I was still in pain but it didn't hurt as much as it did earlier. I glanced at the clock and saw that it was 5:31. I have half an hour until I need to be at Peter's place. I slowly get up. My whole body ached. I limp over to my drawer and take out a sweat shirt and sweat pants. Clothes that won't be painful to wear and will cover my bruises and scars. I brush my hair out of it's rat's nest state. I take some concealer and cover the bruises that were visible on my hands and face. I take a piece of paper and write a note on it. I create a small portal and toss the note in to make it appear in front of Director Fury saying that I can't come in today because I was exhausted and it would be dangerous to make portals, let alone big ones.

   I glance at the clock again and saw that I had 6 minutes until I need to be there. I put my converse shoes on and tied their laces. I quietly walked out of the orphanage, careful to avoid Ms. Daniels. When I was out I walked to Peter's home.

    When I arrived I knocked on the door. After a couple moments, Peter opened the door. I was about to greet him when I felt light headed. My legs buckled underneath me and I fell to the ground unconscious. But I didn't fall to the ground, two arms wrapper around me before I hit the ground. And that's all I remember before I blacked out fully.