Ummmm--Chapter 44

"Aww, Y/N, why didn't you tell me?" Aunt May whispered teary eyed, "I-I was scared", I stuttered. Aunt May gripped me harder "you don't have to be, I-We will always be there to love and protect you."

"Aunt May is right, we will always love and protect you." Peter said. I blushed a little, did Peter just say he loved me?! "Thanks guys" I said hugging them back and walking to my room. I creaked open the door and flopped on my bed. "O.M.G!!" I squealed, "he did, I know he did, well Aunt May said it too... But that's not the point he said it to me. "

"Uhm Y/N?" Peter said peering into the bright bedroom, "h-how long have you been standing there?" I stuttered, blushing a million shades of red "since 'o.m.g' " he mocked, chuckling slightly "y-yup, heh that's what I thought" I nervously chuckled 'why do I do the things I do?' I thought to myself. "S-so what did you need?" I blushed, why stutter, why?! :,< "U-hm" Peter cleared his throat. "i-it's about, uhm, I-I mean r-remember when, Oh not that it's very-"

"Peter" I interrupted, "calm down."

"Ok" he sighed "u-uhm, r-remember the t-thing w-with y'know the w-when you said you l-li-like me a-and I-I uhm kinda like you back?" Peter was tomato red, and a flustered mess, I just sat on my bed staring at his adorableness... until it hit me. I blushed hard, like really blushed. Redder than a tomato.

"y-you l-like me?" I sputtered, "y-uhm" he cleareds his throat "yeah k-kinda, s-so, I was wondering-" he began to fumble with his hands. "y-yes Peter?" he took a deep breath

"IWASWONDERINGIFYOU'DLIKETOBEMYGIRLFRIENDBUTIT'SOKAYIFYOUDON'TWANTTOBEBECAUSEILOVEYOU!"

he blurted making me blush. "B-being y-your g-g-girl f-friend s-sounds, a-awesome!" I shouted before realizing how excited I sounded and if possible blushed even harder.

"U-uhm cool, cool, i'm just gonna." Peter turned around and headed for the door before missing and hitting his head on the wall next to it.

Peter's P.O.V

'I. did not. Just. do .that' I thought to myself while rubbing my forehead "hehe", Y/N giggled her adorable giggle. "U-uhm b-bye then!" I shouted before running out the door, the actual door this time.