Nightmare--Chapter 19

(Warning: Trigger warning and very sad.)

**Y/n's POV in a dream**

"I DON'T CARE IF SHE'S OUR DAUGHTER! CAROL, SHE'S A MONSTER!" I heard my father yell at mom mother. I walked past my old crib that my 2 year old self sat in. (It's like that thing in Scrooge when he went back to the past and watched what he did back then, but no one could see him.) "JOHN! SHE'S JUST A CHILD! SHE ISN'T A MONSTER! SHE'S LIKE ME!" My mother yelled. I walked into the kitchen and watched my parents argue. My dads eyes widen. "W-what did you just say?" He questioned. "She got that power from me, John. It ran in my family." She said with tears streaming down her cheeks. "Y-your like her? AND I FELL IN LOVE WITH A MONSTER?! GET OUT! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE WITH THAT DEMON OF A CHILD!" My dad yelled. "What? He thought of me as a demon?" I mumbled to myself. "John? I'm not very much different from you. Just this makes you hate me. Please John. Just understand me." My mom says trying to get through to him. I look over and study my dads face, trying to read his expression. "I said GET OUT!" he yelled as he pushed my mother. She fell back and her head hit on the corner of the counter. She fell to the ground and a pool of blood appeared on the floor. Tears formed in my eyes. I screamed, but they didn't hear it. I then heard my baby self start screaming and crying. My dad glared little me and stormed out of the house. Soon I heard police sirens. The police ran into our small house. I looked out the window and saw them arrest my father. The other police ran into my baby room and took me out of the crib. Then everything went black.

**Peter's POV** (Back when you arrived at his house)

I heard a knock at the door. "Aunt May! Y/n is here!" I yelled to my aunt as I walked to the door. I opened it. And smiled down to y/n. She opened her mouth to speak but stopped. I looked at her in confusion. Then suddenly her eyes rolled back and she collapsed. I moved quickly and wrapped my arms around her torso. I looked at her in worry. I ran into the house while holding her bridal style. I ran into the kitchen. Aunt may looked at us and saw that y/n was unconscious. "Oh my. Sweetie what happened?" She asked. "I don't know. She just fainted once I opened the door." I told her. "Come come. Lay her on the couch." May says. I nod and quickly move and carefully lay her on the couch. "What do we do now?" I ask. "All we can do is wait for her to wake up." She says. "What? There has to be something we can do. Maybe we can call the orphanage." I say reaching for the phone. Aunt may slaps my hand making me look up at her in confusion. "Uh, don't do that. We don't want to worry them. We can take care of her here." Aunt May said. I hesitantly nodded.

I was so worried about her that I stayed by her side the whole time that she was unconscious. Suddenly y/n screamed. She scared me, and made me jump out of the chair that I was sitting in and fall on the floor. I looked at her worriedly. I then heard her make sniffling sounds. I looked up at her and saw that she was crying. She then suddenly jerked up. "What? Where am I?" She asked as she continued crying. I rushed over. "Shh. Y/n calm down. Your just at my house. Do you know why you blacked out?" I asked her while I sat next to her. She shook her head no.

(Sorry it's really short, but I hope you liked it. Okay so I have no idea what to do with the next chapter so if you have any ideas please comment them. I would love to read all of your guys' ideas. Have a nice day/night!      ~Supermaxywaxy)