So Many Sighs--Chapter 11

(Okay, this chapter is just coming to me now, this is unedited and sorry if it's bad. It just came to me and I'm making it up as i go. There's no planning in this.)

(M/n)- your middle name

~Y/n's POV~

I was on the helicarrier and I felt really guilty that I just had to leave Peter's house and turn down their invitation, but I had to be here right now. I was asked to be in a certain corridor but these stupid agents were taking up the whole hallway and were walking really slow. I didn't want to create a portal to the corridor because if I use my powers too many times in one day then I get tired out and I black out. I learned that the hard way. These agents are just so slow! I sighed. I kept trying to get their attention to ask them if they would let me pass but my shyness overcame me. Suddenly my phone rang. The agents turned around and looked at me while giving me weird looks. I blushed in embarrassment. The agents rolled their eyes and walked down a different hallway, allowing me to get to my destination. My phone kept ringing. I picked up the phone just as I reached to corridor. Waiting for me was Agent Coulson, 4 agents, Natasha and Clint. I put the phone to my ear. "Hello?" I answered. "(Y/N) (M/N)! WHERE ARE YOU?! I COME BACK TO THE ORPHANAGE READY TO YELL AT YOU AND GUESS WHAT?! YOUR NOT HERE! WHERE THE F*** ARE YOU?! YOU ARE SUCH A MISTAKE AND YOUR USELESS!" Ms. Daniels yelled through the phone. She probably would have kept going but I had to end the call. I was still at work and the agents were waiting for me. I sighed as a tear slid down my cheek. Thank goodness I had my hood on or they would have seen the tear. Coulson had a concerned look on his face. "Is everything alright at the or- I mean at home?" He caught himself remembering that the others didn't know I was an orphan. I sigh again. "Y-yeah everything is ok. My mom just called the wrong number." I lied. Natasha didn't seem so convinced. I sigh for what seems like the hundredth time today. "Okay, so where do you need to go?" I asked. "To Richmond, Virginia." Natasha said hesitantly. I could tell that she could see right through my lie. "Any particular place?" I ask. "The Airport." Clint said. I nodded and focused on the Airport in Richmond, Virginia. I opened my eyes and created the portal. The Agents ran through. I closed the portal and came face to face with Coulson. He still looked very worried. "Who was really on the phone?" He asked. I sighed for the 3 hundredth time. "The caretaker of the orphanage." I replied simply. "What did she want?" He asked. "She was just having a bad day and she needed to yell at someone and everyday, that's me." I said sadly. "Why you?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders. "Does she hurt you." He finally asked after a long pause. My breath hitched. I hesitantly and slowly nod. He furrows his eyebrows. "How badly?" I roll up my sleeve to show a scar from one of the night that wasn't very long ago that she took a glass shard and scratched me. (A couple chapters ago) His eyes widened. He looked at me. His eyes burned with anger. "Why would anyone do this to such a young, innocent girl?" He muttered. He looked back to me. "Does she do this to any of the other orphans?" I shook my head no. Coulson was now seething. He looked so angry. I cowered a little and took a step away from him. He stomped away from me as he muttered some colorful, threatening words. I sighed in relief. I turned my phone all the way off and on vibrate so that it wouldn't happen again. "What is wrong with my life?" I muttered to myself.

(There you go. Sorry for the wait I had writers block, but the chapter is here now. If you have any suggestions please tell me. One question. Do you want chapters to be longer and do you want to help me out and have me mention your name in chapters? Maybe a poll? Ok that was 3 or 4 questions. Bye!)