CHAPTER 6

[HER POV]

"Here is your coffee, sir," I said as I placed a hot coffee on the table for a man dressed smartly in suit.

"There aren't many customers today, ain't it?" my co-worker, Francesca; who is a hippie sort of girl pointed out.

"Yeah, there aren't many.."I mutter, agreeing with her.

"How I wish I can go back home early~~" pouted Francesca as she stretches her hands and tried some aegyo towards our manager.

"That will not work, Francis....or is it...Ajax?" the manager replied as-a-matter-of-factly as she smirked at Francesca whose face turned from sweet and cute to horrified.

"I told you, I don't like that name, boss! Don't tarnish my beautiful name because of Deadpool!" Francesca huffed as she stormed into the worker's room.

The manager turned to look at me before she smiled and said," It does suit her, doesn't it?"

I merely giggled and tidied my apron. I have to work harder now, to earn enough money to enter college. Should I find another part-time job...

I was immersed in my thoughts as our front door opens and the bell sounds, indicating a new customer.

I bowed down and welcomed him, "Hello, welcome to X Diners..." I couldn't finish my sentence because of the person I am looking at, the moment I laid my eyes on him.

"Hello, Chloe!" Jin smiled as he waved at me happily. He progressed to a table and sat, crossing his legs. "Are you not going to serve me?" he looked at me with his eye smile.

"Umm, what may I get you?" I muttered...unable to look at him directly.

"I will have a Mr.Benedict please...it is the one..with bacon, am I right?"Jin asks me.

"Yes, it is. I've jot it down. Anything else?" I questioned him, again, unable to look at him directly.

"Hmm...and a hot coffee please, two sugars.." he smiled before he picked up a nearby magazine and began flipping its pages.

My legs felt jelly as I walked to the kitchen to place the order. I haven't actually gave Jin an official reply that I'm not going to his party because 

1) I didn't bump into him in school since then and 

2) I don't know how to tell him about it. I mean, he looked so eager asking me to attend it.

And then I got myself so busy trying to earn money for college that I end up forgetting about it. Now that I think about it, his party was..last Sunday, was it? Is he mad that I didn't attend and now he is here? 

"Hey, you know that cute guy?" Francesca's words interrupted my thoughts.

"No.." I answered, which is true because I don't really know him.

"But he has been staring at you all the time since you left for the kitchen!!" Francesca squealed as she poked my arm. "If you guys aren't together, please introduce-"

"Table 4 serves up!" the chef shouted.

"I have to get this.."I told her as I took Jin's order.