CHAPTER 16

[HER POV]

I woke up shivering as ice-cold water is being dumped on me. The water drenched me from top to bottom, my inner white shirt hugging my body curves, making my undergarments visible.

Water droplets drip one by one from my long black hair. My muscles quiver as early winter air blows through the large empty building, creating howling sounds while at it. It is cold, too damn cold.

I tried to move my hands and legs only to wince at the sharp piercing feeling being registered on my wrist. My hands, pulled to my back, are tied together using the rough ropes. They could cut through my wrist forming red bruises should I struggle hard.

But my legs are free.

I took a quick look to see whether could I plan an escape route. "I have to get out of here," I thought, extremely determined. I have to get back to Jimin and Leo. I can't stay here.

I'm in what looks like an abandoned building. The brick walls are mostly crumbled and random trash are being scattered here and there. There were metallic tins in one far corner along with wooden sticks.

"If I could get one of them, I could use it for protection..."

A large red metal cylinder is placed in front of me, lit up with fire. In this still air, only the crackling of the fire is heard. In response, I brought my legs together, to keep myself warm in the hearth. 

But, the friction of my soles on the concrete floor is not only of my own.

Way in front of me, amidst the darkest corner of the room, I could hear the sound of rubber soles crunching the wooden pieces on the floor. Even the tiny pieces of concrete that are falling apart.

I'm scared. I'm worried. I'm horrified.

I have no idea why would people do this. Just, what do they want from me. Most importantly, who?

***

"Huh, she's awake," I jolted at the sound that's coming from my side and not the darkness in front of me. The sound made by the boots stopped immediately.

Looking at my side, my head started pounding really hard. I bent over in pain. "This..this guy, he looks very.."

"Hey, over here!" another dude, appearing from my back, jabbed me in my gut using a piece of that wood slab.

I squint to look at the fella.

A guy in dirty green trench coat and another in all-black.

"What?" I mutter, due to the shock I'm experiencing. Why them? Why now? Why again?

These people, the same people who trapped me in the alley. Why, what are they going to do with me again.

"Hey Deek, watch this," Rick, the guy in the green trench coat chuckled as he yanked my head and pulled my ear as he drawled, "Not so tough now, are you?"

I bit my lip as I trembled, shaking like a petty leaf in his hands. 

"Look at how pretty she looks right now.." Deek mumbled as he traced my wet black hair and tucked it behind my ear.

Slowly, his hands travel down my jawline before he pulled me forward by my chin.