CHAPTER 17

[AUTHOR'S POV]

"Chloe...Chloe.." Jimin mutter as he held on tight, to his fairie dove. "Go there, Fairie.." Jimin urged his friend to fly towards the south.

Jimin knows that she is close. He can smell her. He can hear her voice screaming out loud amongst the thoughts of other humans.

It does not seem good.

She is in a terrible situation. Jimin knows he have to get to her quick. It is something way worse than trouble.

The white dove slowly landed on the windowsill. Bobbing its head,it cooed to Jimin.

"Thanks Fairie, now hurry go home without me," Jimin hushed towards his friend as he tried to peek into the large abandoned building. He could hear and feel Chloe in there.

"Are you sure?" The Fairie dove asked Jimin.

Jimin merely smiled and nodded as he waved goodbye to Fairie. Taking a deep breath, Jimin shut his eyes and prepared himself.

"I'm sorry Leo, but I have to do this..."

[HER POV]

I see Jin slowly ease himself out of his baggy pants. I pulled at the tight ropes around my wrist, willing them to get bruised and cut, trying to get away from him but failed.

I tensed as Jin began to lay his hands on me. They slowly roam all over me, touching me, caressing me as Jin began his deep low growl.

His fingers lingered around my waist as he tugged at the waistband of my short jeans. 

"I'm going to have it all, Chloe.." he mutter as his hands travel down to my legs, brushing my calves and slowly up my inner thigh.

"You have such beautiful legs," he murmured. Placing his hands on my knees, he pulled my legs apart before he continued, "I bet you're hot in your-"

The large metallic door came crashing down in a second. Startled by the sudden intruder, Jin quickly got up and buckled his jeans.

"Who the fuck is that?!" Jin cussed out, angry that Rick and Deek failed to safeguard their hiding spot and disturbing his sweet time.

A large shadow sweeps across the room and gave Jin a punch, landing in his abdomen.

Jin doubled over in pain as he spat out blood. "Show yourself, you wimp!" 

"Your friends, they are knocked out..." I hear the man's voice resonate throughout the room.

"I said show yourself..." Jin spat, extremely enraged. He quickly grabbed a piece of wood from the corner of the lot to be used as a weapon.

I noticed beads of sweat forming on Jin's forehead. Cold sweat?

"If you're afraid, alright, just continue staying in the dark!" Jin shouted into the dark as he swing the wood in all directions around him.

Jin's scream was drowned as the large dark figure emerge immediately in the speed of light and grabbed Jin by his throat before slamming him repeatedly against the brick wall.

Jin coughed out loud as all the air is knocked out of him.

Pinning Jin by the wall, Jin struggled helplessly, unable to get away from the strong grip of this stranger.